Chapter 36

Previously: When we arrive I hear Kai let out an excited laugh "okay let's do this" he says and we all get out of the car.

We walk out into a field "umm Kai where the hell is your house" Damon asks "they put a spell on it to make it invisible so no one can see it" he explains walking closer to the house and we follow him

He keeps walk then puts his hand on something I'm guessing the house and I start to see his hand become red.

We all watch Kai till he took his hand off and a house appears "ohh yay the Parker house you think you dad is here or knows that we are here" I ask.

Kai just shrugs "probably" he says walk up the steps to the door and we all follow him.

He opens the door and we all walk in "hello anyone home" Kai asks in a sing song voice walking farther into the house.

I hear someone come down the steps and we all stop and stare at the steps.

The person finally finished walking down the stairs and guess who it is the one and only Joshua Parker "how the hell did you get out of the prison world" he shouts and I guess that alerted people because I can hear more person coming down the stairs.

"Oh um hi I'm Lucia and the whole getting out of the prison world is my doing" I say with a smirk raising my right hand and giving a little wave and I see the others that were up stairs standing behind Joshua.

Joshua looks scared but tries not to show it but I can see the fear in his eyes "Omg I have a great idea why don't we introduce are selfs so you guys can know who is going to murder you" I say with a smile and excitement in my voice.

All the other Parker's look at me shocked and scared we then start to introduce ourselves.

"Elijah Mikaelson I would say a pleasure but it's not" Eli says with a straight face they look scared and we all let out a giggle.

"Klaus Mikaelson" Klaus says with a glare and a smirk "you're the hybrid" someone shouts  "you've heard of me fantastic" Klaus says.

"Kol Mikaelson" Kol says, twirling a bat I'm guessing he found with a smirk.

"Rebekah Mikaelson a pleasure I'm sure" Bekah says with a smile.

"Damon Salvatore" Dams says with a smirk
"Stefan Salvatore" Stef says crossing his arms "the ripper" someone shouts scared "why of course" Stef says.

'I'm so proud of himself he's not scared to show he is the ripper he is becoming proud' I think to myself and smile.

"Enzo," Enzo says with a yawn.

"Nora and Mary Louise" Nora introduces herself and Mary "the heretics" someone says with disgust "yup" Nora and Mary say popping the P.

"You know me I'm Kai" Kai says with a happy smile and an evil glint in his eyes doing a little finger wave.

"Lucia Bennett" I say and they look at me shocked "your a witch why are you helping these abominations" Joshua asks "because there my family stupid bitch" I say and they all smile at me not the Parker's those depressed bitches.

"Bonnie Bennett" Bon says with a wave and tilts her head while smiling.

"Caroline" Care says waving and glaring.

"Tyler" Ty says, rolling his eyes and waving with his wolf claws out.

"Jermey" Jer says just staring then rolls his eyes.

I teleported Spades to mama Liz so nothing will happen to him. 

"Welp that was everyone now let's get to killing but leave Daddy dearest" Kai say and we all smirk and the Parker's start running and we all chase them some run out the door some run up start witch is stupid but oh well I put a spell on Joshua so he won't be able to move.

I walk up the stairs and see a door closed and I use my hearing and hear someone breathing behind the door.

I make an axe appear and swing it at the door.

I take a big chunk out of the door and put my head through and look at the people with a smile "here's Johnny" I say and use my magic to slit their throats.

I walk towards another door I heard breathing behind and kick the door off "Hola niños" I say and they all scream.

I then start swinging my axe, cutting off heads, arms, legs and other shit until they were all dead.

I look down at my clothes and see they are covered in blood and I feel some on my face.

I ignore it and walk out of the room and when I walk out of the room I see Stefan ripping out someone's throat while holding another person by the neck who's trying to get a way.

The person's throat that was being ripped out head falls off her body and Stefan grabs the dude he was holding onto and sinks his fangs into his throat.

I then walk down stairs seeing Kol drinking someone's blood and using his magic on other people slitting throats exploding heads and using his bat hitting off peoples heads.

I keep walking through the house and seeing Jermey and Tyler killing people with each other.

I walk more and see Rebekah, Nora and Mary killing people together then pulling each other into a kiss. I then walk outside and see Klaus in wolf form, then human form killing people and keeps on switching between the two.

I also noticed he kept his clothes on and his transmation to wolf was easier and faster, no bones breaking.

I see Elijah helping him and still managing to stay clean.

He's cutting heads off, ripping our hearts, biting into throats while still clean like what the hell.

I see Bonnie and Caroline working together, Bonnie using her magic and Care ripping out throats and snapping necks.

I see Enzo and Damon snapping necks, drinking blood, ripping our hearts, kissing, punching and other shit.

I then walk to find Kai siphoning people until they die I did magic so when he siphoned people it would be more painful and quick he was also snapping necks.

I start helping with killing people, getting more and more blood on me.

Once we made sure everyone is dead I look at everyone and see we are all covered in blood.

At one point the others in the house came out and helped us kill the people outside.

"Alright let's go kill Joshua" I say and and we all smirk walking into the house.