Chapter 28

Previously: Klaus nods and opens the coffin and pulls out the dagger.

"Yay more waiting" everyone says besides Kol "y'all wanna play uno" I ask and they all look at me

"Listen I got to tell y'all something before we play uno be braking friendships up and you never know who to trust so are you sure you are ready to play, na I'm just fuckin with y'all, y'all still wanna play" I ask at the point I'm just tired and saying shit.

They all nod and I make the cards appear "alright everyone I'm about to make a bigger bed so we can all sit on the bed and play" I say and they nod.

I focus on making the bed bigger, the bed becomes bigger and everyone gets on it "okay we have to sit in a circle" I say and everyone gets in a circle with Spades in my lap sleeping.

"Alright this is how you play" I explain the rules to them, after I'm done the game begins.

Here are some thangs that were shouted.

"Fuck you ass hole"
"You eat ass"
"Your moms a hoe"
"That's where your dad said last night"
"That's what she said"
"Wait it's my turn"
"Turn it over"
"Let's fucking go"
"God damn it"
"Suck my dick"

A lot of those where yelled bye me and I think at one point spades flipped someone off and I'm pretty sure Kai thought him it but anywho.

We realized we had to stop playing because we were all getting mad so now we are just laying on the bed looking up at a starry ceiling that I made with my magic.

"While the hell is it taking Finn so long to wake up" Kol whines "because he was daggered for what 900 years he needs his time to rise" I say.

"Hey I have a question for the vampires and you Kai" I say "humm" they all humm wait for me to ask the question "do paper cuts hurt" I ask really curious.

They seem to be thanking about it  "yea it does why does the shut be hurtin so much" Damon asks "who the fuck knows man like paper cuts are bull shit and it's crazy even as a vamp you can't escape the shit" I say and shake my head and Spade does the same thang "you don't like them ether Spade" I say know he never had a paper cut before.

"I have another question how do you guys feel about a karaoke night" I ask "Omg yes" Caroline and Bonnie squeal the others just nod.

"Alight cool do you want to have it when we have the movie night or a separate day" I ask "separate day you know when we do Karaoke  night we are going to get drunk"'Stefan says "true" we all say back.

All of a sudden there was a gasp "yay Finn's awake" we all cheer Finn looks shocked I guess it's from all of us or for being undaggered or I can be from seeing his siblings who knows.

Finn starts walking to Klaus and next thing you know Klaus is on the floor "damn" we all say besides Klaus and Finn. Klaus stands up "alright now that you got that out of your system can we leave?" I ask "yes" everyone cheers.

"Ohh wait let me introduce everyone first" I say and start introducing everyone besides his family.

"Okay now that everyone knows everyone let's go" we all walk out of the storage units type thang and go to are separate cars "shit we have to figure out who's riding with who" Tyler says.

"Umm kol can go with Lucia and the others, Finn can go with us and Rebekah can go with Jer and the others" Enzo says and we all nod.

"Alight sounds good" we all say and me and the others walk towards are car "okay 3 in the front and 4 in the back" I say.

Caroline, Spades, Klaus and Elijah sit in the front and Me, Kai, Stef and Kol sit in the back with me on Stef's lap.

"We need to go shopping for new clothes" Care says "yea we do kol, Rebekah and Finn can not go around looking at that" Stefan says.

"Alright Elijah take us to the clothes store" I say and he nods.

"Okay after shopping we can go to the grill get food then we can go home and I can give Kol his magic back make a plan for Kai's family then we can start are movie night because we know damn well we are not going to be able to get through everyone's movie so we star tonight and finish tomorrow, how does that sound?" I ask everyone "good" they all say back.

"Okay good" I say Elijah then stops driving "we are here" He says and we all get out "why are we at a clothes store" Damon asks "so we can get them clothes dumb dumb" Bon says.

We all chuckle then walk into the store and start looking around.

"Alright does everyone have clothes" I ask and everyone nods "you know what that means" I say "fashion show time" Me, Bon and and Care squeal.

"What the bloody hell is a fashion show" Bekah asks "it's pretty much you going into dressing room, a dressing room is a room you can try on clothes see if you like them or not and keep them if you like them and if you don't you don't have to keep them, now back to the fashion show after you try on the clothes you walk out and show them to everyone and we talk about it we like it or not or if it looks good on you or if you like it or not" Caroline explains.

"Okay" Bekah says then walks in the dressing room and the rest of us take a seat we decided going one at time for some reason.

"Klaus get us something to drink" I say and he compels one of the workers to give us some Champagne.

When the worker come back and we all start drinking and talking and I make toys appear for Spades.

"There has to be more to this dress" Bekah says in the dressing room "There's not" Klaus says and takes a sip from his glass.

Bekah walks out of the fitting room and she is wears a black dress "So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers" Bekah says.

"You look good" Care says.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing" Kol says with a smirk Bekah glares at "And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident" She says.

"It's dance music" Stef says "People dance to this?" Bekah asks. We all nod "it's pretty ass" I say.

"Are you done?" Klaus asks "And why are you so grumpy?" Bekah asks "because if you don't pick the right outfit we are going to be sitting here for days" Klaus says with a shrug and Bekah glares at him then walks back into the dressing room.

"Y'all don't have to be rude" I say. We then keep don't the fashion show and I got Elijah to try on regular clothes so we had fun with that.

I even got some clothes for Spades so the shopping trip was nice.

"Alright let's go to the grill" I say once we are all done we walk to our cars and drive to the grill.