Chapter 48

Need to know:
Different language is in this front

Previously: I then make my way back to the S.house.

"Honey I'm home" I say walking into the house "Lucia" they all shout happy Kai then vamp speeds to me and pulls me into a hug

"You were gone for so long why" he wines "because I had to do something" I say with a shrug.

"Anyways, where's my kid?" I ask walking farther into the house "mama" I hear Spades call out.

I walk to we're I heard him and see Silas holding him "baby" I say with a smile and walk to him.

I take him from Klaus when I reach them and hold him "did you miss me" I ask and he nods his little head "I missed you too" I say a give him a little kiss on the forehead.

"Hey guys" I say to the others "hey" they they say "hello" Elijah says being all Elijah like.

"What happened to you close" Bon bon asks and everyone start looking at me.

"What did you guys do while I was gone" I ask changing the subject.

"Also why does it smell like spades got a bath" I ask and the others look at each other worried.

"Ummm nothing" they say and I just stand there staring at them.

They start to look away from me and I raise an eyebrow.

"Okay" they all shout then all start talking at the same time "one at a time" I say.

"Elijah you tell her" Bonnie says "why me" he asks look at her.

"Because it's you and you know how she feels about you in your suit and you can do anything and she will find it sexy" Damon says.

"Y'all know in right here right" I ask but they ignore me "hey what's that supposed to mean" Kol shouts.

"Ohhh she all finds you attractive in a way depending on what you are doing and warring but like you don't relies you do it and you guys do it a lot and she finds it attractive" Nora says.

"Really" Klaus, Kol, Stefan, Kai and Caroline asks excited "yup" Mary says popping the p.

Elijah then walks to me and take off his jacket then starts rolling up his shirt sleeves.

"Okay" I say and try to look away from him.

He grips my chin making me look at him "okay yup mhmm" I say?