Chapter 9

Previously: We get to the house and I change into some of Stefan's clothes and fall asleep.

I wake up and get dressed and start making a bag of clothes and other shit for Stefan and I made sure to add some of my blood and put a spell on it so if Katherine tries to drink it, it will turn into vervain and have some other side effects

I need to start working on my businesses and get those up and running. 

I finish making Stefs bag and go downstairs and eat something before I leave, I make myself some eggs, sausages and ice coffee.

I finish making the food and eating and I put my ice coffee in a cut to go and leave the house after shouting to Dams that's I'm leaving.

I decided to take the jeep, I put the bag of stuff in the passenger seat and my coffee in the cut holder.

I connect my phone to the car and start playing music then I start driving to the tomb. I need a lollipop, I pull one out and start sucking on it and humming to the song.

Few minutes later I arrive at the tomb and see another car there but I ignore it and get Stefan's bag and my coffee and walk to the tomb.

When I arrived I hear the most annoying voice calling out Stefs name, I walk down the tomb steps and see Elena there standing at the entrance of the tomb.

"Yo" I say "what are you doing here" she asks rudely "talk to somebody that actually wants to talk to me" I say with a smirk I then see her look at my bag "I already brought Stefan a bag" she says with a smirk "okay is that it right there" I say and point the where I saw it.

Elena looks annoyed "yea whatever" she says and starts calling for Stefan's name again "move let me try" I say and start walking to the entrance "yea like he would listen to you" she says I Ignore here and walk for the entrance.

"Yo stef" I call out "yea I'm comin" he shouts back and I hear footsteps then stef comes into view.

I turn to Elena and give her a smirk and a wink I then turn back to Stefan "here I made you a bag and here is your phone so if you need anything just call me" I say and hand over all the stuff well toss it to him "thanks sweetheart" he says with a smile and start looking through the bag.