Chapter 43

Previously:  "What" they all shout.

"Yea, that's Silas that's what we went to do today we went and got him" I say with a shrug then start giving Spades kisses all over his face

"Why the bloody hell is he here" Rebekah shouts "ohh because I've been sharing a dream with him and I told him I would rescue him so that's what I did" I explain with another shrug.

"Before anyone says anything else let me introduce everyone one" I say and they nod.

"Okay Silas thats Klaus, Stefan, Caroline, Damon, Bonnie, Nora, Mary, Enzo, Jermey, Tyler, Alaric, Jenna, Finn and Rebekah and this is my baby Spades" I say and point to to who I'm talking about I then hand Spades to Klaus and walk to Silas and hit him in the face "that's for Mama Liz" I say.

"He did not do anything to me" Mama says confused and I see the others look confused "it's what he would of did if I was not here" I say with a shrug.

"I still got to hit Klaus for daggering his siblings I have to hit a lot of you know that I think about it" I say thinking about what they all did besides Jenna and Mama Liz.

"Hey I should hit you" Kol says "Lucia's trying to get herself killed" he says and the others look confused and worried.

"Ohh cool it bubble guppy I'll come back" I say rolling my eyes.

"Hey do you guys want your hit now or later" I ask "now" they all say and I nod.

I make a little play area for Spades so he can play and won't be in the way even though I would never hurt my baby.

I take Spades from Klaus and put Spades in the play pin.

"Alright let's do this" I say I decided to go in the order they appeared in the show.

"Alright Stefan come here" I say and he walks to me I hit him " for playing a part in Finna death and that's for letting a girl between you and your brother and for being ashamed of who you are and dying also for killing Enzo no offense Stefan but you did a lot of thangs I'm mad at you for but I still love you" I say and give him a kiss.

"Alright Jenna come here" I say and give her a little soft hit "that's for not believing in yourself when you know you were doing your best and letting people tell you otherwise" I say and she smiles and pulls me into a hug.

"Alright Jeremy" I say once me and Jenna let go of the hug he walk to me and I hit him "that's for cheating on Bonnie with a fucking ghost and trying to kill your self to be a vampire and for killing Kol and other shit" I say and his and Bonnie's eyes widen.

"Okay Bonnie it's your turn" I say and she nods walk to me I give a hard but soft hit "that's for people using you making you do what they told you and for being stuck up Elena's ass, for trying to kill Klaus and fake killing yourself in the process" I say and she nods.

"Alight Care it's your turn" I say I then hit her "that's for not loving Klaus when he clearly likes you and would do anything for you and staying with Tyler and for being insecure you are a wonderful girl and I'm lucky to have you" I say and I pull her into a short kiss.

"I love you" I say when we pull away for the kiss "I love you too" she says back.

I think she said what I remembered before and Klaus, her and Tyler look shocked. 

"Alright Tyler bring that fury ass here" I say and he walks to me I hit him "that's for being a fucking dosh bag and an ass and for being mean to Jeremy and for fighting over drugie Vicki and for taking a pregnant women just to get back at Klaus" I say.

"Damon get your ass over here" I say and he looks kind of scared and once he get to me I hit him hard "you know damn well what's that for and flicker my eyes to Caroline then switch them back to him.

"It's also for killing Lexi, Biting Bonnie a when she was possessed fight with your brother over a girl, falling in love with Elena I just throw up in my mouth thanking about it" I say and shake my head.

"Also if for other shit but we would be here for a long time but you still my brother so I love you " I say.

"Alight Mama Liz" I say and give head a very light slap because it mama Liz "that's for playing a part in killing Lexi and for dying you did not really do a lot of thangs I'm mad at well besides speeding that time with Matt talking about Caroline being a vampire also for trying to kill the Salvatore brothers" I say.

"Ric bring your hunter ass here" I say and hit him.

"That's for trying to kill Damon and killing Klaus and that reminds me did I ever spell you ring or give you a different one" I ask and he shakes his head no.

"alight remind m after this" I say "also I'm hitting you because you kept a lot of secrets for Jenna" I say and he nods.

"Alright Elijah bring that noble ass here" I say and give him a tinny hit

"That's for being hot ass fuck in a suit anywho also for trying to kill Klaus but like it's understandable why you did it also for letting a doppelgänger come between you and your brother" I say and Sahel my head.

"Alright Klaus being that hybrid ass here" I say and he looks at me scared but tries to hide it.

"You've done a lot of shit klaus but I love you still" I say and he smiles I then hit him hard.