Chapter 58

Previously:"Alright who wants to go first" I ask and someone's hand shoots up and I look over to see.

"Damon, of course it would be you" I say then look up some edits for Damon "okay are we thinking sad or sexy/ badass" I ask

"Sexy/ badass always" Damon says "alright" I say when I was about to push play I thought of something.

"Okay before I play this I have to say one more thing" I say and everyone gives me their attention.

"Okay so you are going to see a lot of shit that did not happen and that's not going to happen so don't mind it just enjoy it okay" I say and the nod confused.

"Ummm okay" they say "great and after all the hot ones we are going to watch said ones so be aware" I say and they nod.

"Okay now let's get into it" I say and punch play on the video after I connect my phone again.

"I'm so hot" Damon says when the videos over  "yeah you are" Bonnie and Enzo say "you are now who want to go next" I ask Kol raises his hand "okay Kol it is" I say and search up a video of Kol then play it.

"I'm not drooling you are" I say and everyone looks at me "what" I ask.

They say nothing.

"You tried to chop my arms off" Jermey says "it didn't happen" Kol says.

"I'll explain everything tomorrow so there are no hard feeling" I say and everyone nods.

"Okay good now who want to go next" I ask Elijah raises his hand "yeah you're not going next I'm saving you for last" I say and he looks at me weird "umm okay" he says.

"Okay who wants to go" Caroline raises her hand and I nod then play the video.

"Nah because she could get it" I say forgetting she was with me. 

"What does that me" care asks confused "it means me, you and a bed all in one room" I say wiggling my eyebrows she starts to blush and I let out a little chuckle.

"Welp who wants to go next" I ask "I want to go" Kai says "nah you have to wait, so I'm going to pick Enzo so you're up" I say and play the video after looking for one.