Chapter 45

Previously: "Sorry love" he says then it all goes black.

"Hey Lexi and Henrik" I say, realizing I'm on the other side

"What are you doing here" Lexi asks "ohh we I'm becoming a vampire so I can make Silas have his true form back" I explain to them.

"Ohh" they say "anywho I plan on bringing you guys back to life when I wake up" I say and they nod excitedly.

"Omg I can't wait" Lexi says and Henrik nods.

"Hey I've been wondering how you got on the other side weren't  you human before you died" I ask confused.

"Omg you're never going to believe this shit" he says "what now I'm interested" I say excited "Ester cheated on Mikael again with Klaus's real father Ansel" he explains.

"I know you fuckin lien" I say shocked "yup" he says "but wait if your part wolf how did you trigger your wolf" I ask confused.

"Welp when me and Klaus went out to see the wolf one of the wolf jumped at me and tried to kill me it, it scratched me and everything but I was laying next to a rock and started to bash the wolf head in with it and that caused it but yeah Klaus came over and everything but it was to late I ended up dying" He explains.

"Holy shit that crazy" me and Lexi say.

"Yea I know" Henrik say "hey so I have a great idea for when you come back to life" I say and explain to them my plan "oh hell yes" they say and I smirk.

"Okay elk it was nice talkin to y'all but I'm waking up so see you in a few" I say and then nod and say goodbye.

-while Lucia's is in the other side- -3rd pov-
"It's working" Silas says and the others watch him take over a different face.

"You said it's work then why the hell do you look like me" Stefan asks "because little Salvatore you're a doppelgänger" Silas explains and makes fire come out of his fingers.

They all look at him shocked, mostly Stefan "what the hell" Stefan says confused.

"Yup" Silas says with a close lip smile.

"Lucia's waking up" Bonnie says hearing her gasp and everyone snaps their heads to Lucia.

-Lucia's pov-
I wake up with a gasp "hey guys" I say when I open my eyes and see the others looking at me.

"Lucia" they all shout happy "mama" Spades shouts "hi baby" I say and walk to him.

I take him from Caroline and hold him "hey Silas I see you got your true form back" I say "you new" everyone shouts even Silas "ummm yeah" I say confused.

"Why are we so shocked she knows everything" Enzo says and  everyone thinks about it "true" they all say nodding.

"Anywho can so one get me some one to drink from" I ask and Klaus vamp speed away.

"What was the other side like" Nora asks "boring it was like it lost color and nobody was there" I say lying on the last part.

Klaus then vamp speeds in holding a dude "here's your meal" He says with a smirk then let's go if the dude.

"Ohh fun" I say then hand Spades to Kol.

I then walk to the guy and I can hear his blood pumping and I could smell it then all of a sudden my gums start to hurt and I could feel the veins under my eyes pulsing.

I then bite into the guy's shoulder and he starts to shout.

I then pull away because he's shouting right into my ear.

"Stop shouting and stand still" I say and start to drink from him again and I keep drinking and drinking feeling like he still has more blood I can get.

I then hear something hit the ground and it pulls me from whatever trance I'm in.

I pull away from the dude I was drinking blood from and noticed he seems a little light.

I look at him to see him missing a head. I then look to the ground and see it on the floor.

"Hey what happens to his head" I ask and look over to the others and see them looking at me shocked.

"What" I ask confuse.

"You're a rippah love" Klaus says shocked and I look over to Stefan to see him looking at me with worry, shock and a little bit of excitement.

"Ohh" is all I say and they look at me worried "that's fucking awesome" I shout "then why are you crying" Jermey asks.

Stefan looks at me worried and scared from me "ohhh because my person died and I'm hungry and I really want a chocolate milkshake right now" I say and they all shake their heads.

"I thought it was because you were a ripper" Tyler says.

"What no I don't care that I'm a ripper it just means I'm more like Stefan and we have another thing to talk about" I say and Stefan looks happy and lets out a sigh of relief.

"Well anywho I've got to go take care of something so I'll be back later and no you guys can come with me" I say then walk out of the house.

But before I leave I walk to Silas and pull him into a hug, he stands there for a second then hugs me back.

While pulling away we lock eyes "holy shit" I say and he looks at me shocked.

"Your one of my" I say shocked  "yup" he says also shocked "this explains the dreams" I say.

"What's happening?" Bonnie asks.

"Okay for the last few days we've been sharing this dream world and talking. Like I explained to you guys before. That's why I went to save him and in that dream world we felt some kind of connection to each other but didn't know what it was until now" I explain to them.

"So why are you having these dreams and looking at each other in shock?" Jenna asks.

"Because we are" me and Silis begin to say at the same time.

"Mates"