Chapter 14

Previously: Then we walk in the living room and watch tv after eating some food.

"Dinner party time son of a bitches" I yell and start jumping up and down on the bed  Caroline pops right up "I can't wait to finish  everything" she says with a smile

"Dinner party time son of a bitches" I yell and start jumping up and down on the bed Caroline pops right up "I can't wait to finish everything" she says with a smile.

"Thank you for waking me up I have to go meet Jenna" Elijah says then gets off the bed "oh I have to go meet her with you" I say and hop off the bed and go to Stefan's closet and go grab clothes then start changing.

I walk out of the closet the same time Elijah walks out of the bathroom "damn we look good" we both say checking each other out

"Alright let's go" I say when we are done, we then walk out of the room to see the others eating cereal. We sit and start eating with them and when done I make me and Eli a coffee to go.

"Alright bye guys see ya later" me and Eli say "bye" they say back we then leave out the door.

"Can we take the Audi" Elijah says kind of shyly "I knew it was your style" I say happily and grab the keys and hand them to Eli, he starts the car then we are off.

While driving I start searching for a song and Elijah
sat his hand on my thigh "god you're hot" I whisper he looks over at me "thanks" he says and winks at me and I start to clear my throat.

We finally reach we meet up with Jenna and start walking and talking "I did not know you guys new each other" Jenna says "yea we are darting" I say and put my arm through Eli's "what didn't you say anything" Jen asks "I didn't know this was the Elijah you were talking about" I say with a smile.

"Okay well let's start the tour. The old Fell property actually starts just beyond that fence"Jenna says "Ah, the Fells... one of the Founding Families" Elijah says kind of sarcastic "Why do you say it like that?" Jenna questions.

"My research showed me that this area was actually settled almost two full centuries earlier. It was a migration of townsfolk from the northeast, um, it was Salem, to be precise"Elijah explains.

"Massachusetts? As in the witch trials?"Jenna asks, raising an eyebrow "Which means the ever lauded founding families... They didn't actually found anything" I say with a smirk.