Chapter 62

Previously:Silas then holds out his arm and I wrap my hand around it then we walk to the ballroom.

We get into position to dance and give me love by Ed Sheeran begins to play and we begin to dance

"You not that bad of a dancer for being  over 2000 years old" I say with a little chuckle. 

"Thank you" he say with a smile and we keep on dancing.

"You look beautiful" he says "and you look handsome" I say.

We keep on dancing and when it's time to switch Silas spins me and Elijah catches me by the hand and spins me into him with my back to his front.

"Hello Elskan" he whispers in my ear then spins me so my front is to his front.

"Hi Eli" I whisper back smiling at him.

"Did I tell you how wonderful you look tonight" he ask and I nod with a little bit of blush on my cheeks.

We keep on whispering to each other and dancing "welp we are switching so I will see you later Elskan" he say then I feel someone come up behind me and grab my waist then spin me around and I see Klaus and we start dancing.

"My love have you noticed that some of the people here have mask" he ask after a few seconds of dancing I could tell the paranoia was getting to him.

"Don't worry about it love it's some people that I know so calm down okay" I say softly and he nods letting out a breath of air.

He then twirls me to Kol "about time" he says dancing with me I let out a little chuckle "hey who has Spades" I ask "Silas" he says then looks around.

"Look he's over there" he say and I look to where he is looking and I see Silas dancing with Spades and I can see them both laughing.

"You guys are all so cute when it come to Spades" I say with a smile "we are cute with you too" he says with a smirk.

I start to laugh and he smiles at me then spins me into Stefan.

"Stefan, one of my mini loves" I say and he looks kind of nervous.

"Yes" he says "I have a surprise for you" I say and he looks excited now.

"Do you mind if I cut in?" I hear someone say and feel then put their hand on my shoulder and I smirk.

I look over at Stefan to see him look confused "umm yes I do mind" he says and looks at me.

I smirk and move to the side. The lady walks next to me and then pulls off the mask "I think you will want to dance with her" I say and he looks over to the girl.

"What- how" he says mouth gaps up tears in his eyes "Lexi" he says then pulls her into a hug.

I leave them alone and walk to Kai "may I have this dance kind sir" I say with a bow "of course my lady" he says in a proper British accent we let out a laugh then begin to dance.

After dancing and talking I got to Caroline and started to dance with her.

After a few I go and dance with Bonnie.

"Hey Bon this lady said she wanted to dance with you" I say and feel someone walk up behind me.

"Who" she asks "that would be me" I hear the lady say and she then takes off the mask "grams" Bonnie begins to cry and hugs her and I walk away.

I then walk to Jermey and Tyler "yo some man's been following me are around asking for a dance" I say and point over to the man.

They snap their heads to the man and he walks to us "why have you been following her around" Tyler growls "well I'm a surprise for a person" he says then takes off his mask "uncle Mason" Tyler says then pulls him into a hug. Jermey smiles at me and I wink then walk away.

"Hey you guys want to hear a song I made" I shout out and everyone cheers.

I get on stage and grab a microphone.