Chapter 99

Previously: "Ohh thank god now that's over lets go kill a bitch" I say and they cheer and we get into our cars and Klaus drives us to the location.

We arrive at the place Delilah is at and we get out of the car "let's make this quick I want this to be over fast" I say and everyone nods we then walk into the building/ warehouse

We walk into a room to see her standing in the middle of it.

"I have been waiting for you" she says "yeah no one cares you are not doing the whole villain speech" I say cutting her off when she is about to say something else.

She looks a little shocked "do you know how powerful I am girl and you want to disrespect me" she says.

"Yeah whatever and i'm pretty sure im more powerful than you why do you think i'm here to kill you" I ask then start to stretch my neck.

She looks even more shocked "you can be" she says "oh but I am so do you want this the hard way or the easy way I don't really care" I ask then let out a yawn finding the whole thing boring.

Delilah raises her arm and starts chanting and we kind of all just stare at her.

"You done" I ask after standing there a few listening to her chant "how" she asks.

"I told you im more powerful then you god people just don't listen" I say and shake my head.

I then snap and Esther appears in front of us "what" Esther asks confused looking around.

"Hey so dont get to comfy your about to die again" I say then snap and the dagger needed to kill them appears in my hand.

"How did you bring me back to life" Esther asks "what, how" Delilah asks confused.

"The same way I brought Henrik, Lexi and the others back to life, i'm just that powerful and I feel like I keep saying that so i'm going to stop  saying it" I say and walk closer to them.

"So y'all ready to die because we still have to go kill more people" I say they look at each other then both start to chant.

I stare at them and start to scratch my neck feeling it itch.

"Oh my I think it woking I'm dying, It hurts stop" I say in a bored voice then let out a yawn and walk closer to them.

I snap and chains appear around both of them making them face each other.

"Have fun in hell people like you two deserve to be there" I say stabbing the dagger through Esther into Delilah.

They then turn this gray color then I light them up into flames.

The fire dies down "okay on to the next killing spot" I say.

"Can I do the spell this time" Bonnie asks and I nod making the map appear she does the spell and we all go to our cars and drive to the next killing spot.

When we arrive we get out of the car and start to walk around till I feel something grip my heart "hey guys is there someone behind me" I ask.

"Yeah" they all growl out "oh okay because I can feel them holding my heart" I say then shrug.

"Hey dude we came to kill you so if you could just let go of my heart and let us kill you that would be great" I say then let out another yawn.

"Damn I am just tired today" I say shaking my head.

"Shut up before I rip out your heart" Lucien says "now Klaus you fancy yourself some king so I want you to Kneel so I can spare her" he says.

"Okay I mean I would do it any day of the week and I mean we are going to be married one day and i'll have to kneel someday so what a little practice" Klaus says and kneels down.

All of a sudden Elijah comes up behind us and pushes Lucien away.

Freya then starts chanting and Kol, Kai and Bonnie join her "aww are you guys using the pack link "yeah" the others that were not chanting say "and why was I not in it" I ask.

"Your where, you were just too busy thinking about how tired you were" Enzo "oh okay" I say we then all look at Lucien.

"His powers gone" Freya says and Lucien looks shocked Elijah then kicks the back of his knee and he falls down.

"Oh look you're the one kneeling now" Klaus says and we all chuckle and walk closer and kind of circle around him.

"So what should we do with him" Klaus asks "oh cut his mouth with glass joker style then rip out his heart" Oliver suggest.

"Okay" Klaus says then grabs the glass of the floor and Elijah grabs Lucien's hair and pulls his head back.

"Please" Lucien says but Klaus ignores him and chokes him then glides the glass along his face/ mouth then he squats down and rips out his heart.

"Okay now that's over let's go home I'm tired and I want to see Spades and see what mama Liz got him" I say and they nod.

I then set Lucien on fire and we walk back to our cars and Elijah drives us home.

We reach the house and go inside and I see Liz playing with Spades in the living room so I walk to them and pick Spades up.

"Hey little man" I say and kiss him all over the face "mama" Spades squalls happily.

"Hi hunny" I say then hand him over to Kai and Kai gives him kisses then paces him to my other mates and they do the same thing.

"So how was it" I ask "its was fun I got him like 20 different outfits and we got some food" mama Liz says and I nod.

"That's good" I say "How everything go with you guys" she asks "oh you know we killed the people needed to be killed" I say and she nods.

"Also you guys we need to have a talk when the others get back but for now i'm going to sleep" I say and they nod.

I then walk to my room then hop in the shower then change into some pajamas then go to sleep.