Chapter 64

Previously: "Honey I'm always 10 steps ahead" I say and smirk and she looks at me shocked and me and the pack walk away.

After a few more hours of dancing and partying we decided to leave because we started to get bored and tired.

We all get into the limo and I do a little spell that makes it seem like all of us are connected.

Once it's done I look up and see the others looking at me "what" I ask.

"What was that spell for" Damon asks, "don't worry about it, it's nothing important" I say with a shrug.

"Okay whatever you say" they all say and we start talking about something else.

"Hey, what if we moved and made the S.house a boarding school for the supernatural" I suggest.

"Sounds fun but where would we go" Stefan asks.

"Don't worry about that" I say and smirk and I see Lexi and Henrik smirk too.

We finally arrive at the house and walk in and we all flop onto the couch.

"Y'all want to end tonight with a movie night or watch some edits" I ask and they nod "let's do both" I hear care say we all nod "okay" we say then get up.

We all go are separate ways to are rooms. After we showed Henrik and Lexi a place to sleep.

Once we reach the room I flop onto the bed "you guys can go first" I ask my voice coming out muffled "what" they ask I lift my head up "you guys can go first" I say then plop in back down.

I can hear them all move around then I feel something on the bed and I look over to see Spades "hi baby" I say and he smiles at me.

After a few Kol comes out of the bathroom then the other follows so I get up with Spades and I change then I change Spades.

I then walk out the bathroom with Spades on my hip "I'm done so we can go downstairs now" I say and they get off the bed and we walk out the room and down the stairs.

Once we reach the bottom of the stairs I go straight to the kitchen.

When I'm in the kitchen I go straight to the fridge and open the freezer and look for the ice cream that has my name on it.

Yes my name on it because I told the others if they touch my ice cream I'm going to make them see what space is like but that's besides the point don't touch my ice cream.