Chapter 4

Previously: I was about to open my mouth again when.

I let out a big ass yawn "welp I'm tired goodnight let's go Stefan" I say and start walking towards the kitchen

For some reason they all start following me "if you are tired why are you going to the kitchen" Trever asks "have you never had a snack before bed you weirdo" I say and go in the freezer looking for some ice cream.

"Ohh bingo motha fucker" I say wants I find some and I don't bother putting it in a bowl I just start eating it from the container.

I don't know if I mentioned this but I love food. I love love ice cream and coffee the most.

I kept eating the ice cream and I see the others still standing there staring at me "umm can I help you" I say "y'all like want some because I think there is some still in the freezer because I ain't sharing my tub" I say hold the ice cream closer to me and eating a big chunk.

They shrug their shoulders and look in the freezer for some now we are all just in the kitchen eating ice cream.

"Oh yes Stefan come here" I say and he walks towards me I make a cut in my hand and put it in his ice cream "there you go" I say and go back to eating my ice cream.

"Why did you do that?" he asks "ohh because I am making you comfortable with the whole I'm a ripper" i explain and take another big chunk of ice cream in my mouth.

"How do you know I'm not going to lose control?" he asks "because your not don't worry about it I will tell you later I want to see if it works" I say and Stefan looks hesitant but takes a bite of the ice cream.

"So how are you" I ask "fine" he says and looks at me shocked and I smirked "I know I'm a god" I say and eat another scoop of ice cream.

The others look at me shocked and I just smile and Stefan just keeps eating the ice cream.

I was like a third of the way done with my ice cream "should I save it or should I eat it decisions, decisions, decisions" I say and take another scoops of the ice cream shaking my head this is such a hard choice to make.

Anyways I end up finishing the ice cream "alright vamp hoes I'm going to sleep night" I say and walk to Stefan's room.

I reach his room and throw myself right on his bed. I mean I full on belly flop onto it and just lay there.

"Seriously" Stefan's says "when the hell did you get here" I say popping my head up shocked "I've been here the whole time" he says "ohh welp get on over here" I say "let me change first" he goes in his closet and a few minutes later came back in sweatpants with no shirt on.

"Hot damn let me get your number" I yell and whistle at the end "shut up" he says back with a laugh and gets into bed and pulls the cover over him.

"Will get off the blanket and get under them" he says and I listen I get off the covers and go under them "so warm" I say in a sleepy voice and turn to Stefan and wrap my arm around his stomach and put my leg over his legs.