Chapter 12

Previously: Jules says and I can hear the shakiness in her voice she then hangs up.

It's been a few minutes since Jules left.

"So, How many vampires are they in this town anyway?" Bandy asks I can't believe I just remembered his name.

Anywho me and Care don't answer so he gets mad "why won't you answer me you stupid son of a bitch" he yells and that got me mad and I can feel my magic start to stir up "why are you doing this to us" Caroline asks crying.

"You're a vampire. Why not?" He says "and you are something" he says and I can feel him looking at my back.

I hear him get something ready and a shot goes off "are you done you keep shooting me and are not getting a reaction what's the point" I ask annoyed.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" He says "oh so now you can't hear me" I say and roll my eyes "let us out! We did nothing to you"Care yells.

"Excuse me? What was that?" He says again and it's starting to piss me off and my magic starts to want to come out and I let out a big sigh trying to calm myself down. 

"Let us out!" Care yells but he ignores us and goes outside and I start listening into their conversation.

Also just realized I had supper hearing which is cool.

"Get it out of your system?" I hear Jules ask "No, I'm just getting started" Brady says  "Brady, let's be smart about this. I just want the boy. It's our duty to help him, it's who we are" Jules says.

"You want to talk about duty and honor? These are vampires. They cross one of us, they cross all of us. That's who we are" Brady says. 

-3rd pov-
Jules is standing there alone in front of the trailer. Suddenly she hears something "I know you're out there"She says Stefan walks out of the woods holding Tyler's arm.

"Where's Lucia and Caroline?" Stefan asks with a vicious tone "Locked up tight"Jules says "Let them go and I release Tyler.

The situation doesn't have to get any messier than it already has. I'm not your enemy, Jules" Stefan says "It's a little late to be waving the white flag, don't you think?" Jules asks.

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt" Stefan says fed up "I'm not leaving without Tyler" Jules says "Tyler is free to make his own decisions as soon as you release Lucia and Caroline"Stefan says rolling his eyes still with a hold on Tyler. Damon then arrives.

"My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier so give us Lucia and Caroline" Damon says with a smile.