Chapter 108

Previously: I change into my pajamas and get into bed, I kiss Spades on the head and say good night to the others then fall asleep.

Previously:  I change into my pajamas and get into bed, I kiss Spades on the head and say good night to the others then fall asleep

I wake up to Spades sitting up wide awake playing with Ace.

"Hi hunny, want to go walk the dogs with me" I ask him and he nods.

I then get out of the pile of my mates with Spades and I make a note appear and put it onto Kai's head knowing he's going to be the first to wake up.

I carry Spades to the puppy room to see them all awake playing in the ball pit.

I also see Damon watching them play "Hi guys and Dams" I say and all the pups run to me and start to whine.

"I know you guys have to go to the bathroom so let's go" I say and they follow me and so does Damon.

"I was about to do that, I literally walked in a second before you" Damon says and we begin to chuckle and we walk down the stairs and out the back doors.

Me and Damon lead the pups to the house in the back and let them roam free.

I make sure to put up a barrier so they can go too far also so they won't get lost and so no animal can get in.

Damon, Spades and I all go sit down by the fire pit area and I make both of us a glass of blood and food for Spades appear.

We both sit there in silence enjoying our blood watching the pups play and feeding Spades.

"I missed doing this while we were in New Orleans" Damon says and I nod remembering all the time we would sit outside and drink some blood just enjoying each other's company.

"I did too, I almost forgot how peaceful it is" I say and he nods.

We sit there for a few minutes in silence. "Hey, I have a question" I say to him a little worried "what up sis" he says "do you actually think this school is going to work" I ask him.

"Yeah I think it is, I mean there is no reason why it shouldn't, I think the only thing we probably are going to have to worry about is how to get the word out about the school" Damon answers.

"True, to be honest I did not think about that" I say with a sigh.

"Hey we will figure something out, we can talk to the others and we'll figure it out like we always do" Damon says and gives me a reassuring smile, I smile back and nod.

"When we get back can you help me make some cookies i've been wanting some homemade chocolate chip cookies" I ask and he nods.

The pups then run over and Moony climbs into my lap, Phoenix lies her head into Spades lap and Lavender climbs onto Damons and the other puppies lay around.

We stay there for a few more minutes then I check my phone to see its 10 o'clock and I realized we have been sitting there for an hour.

"We should probably go back" I say and he nods, we remove the puppies from our laps and then we start walking back to the house.

When we reach the house we let the pups in and me and Damon walk in after and I see Kai sitting on the couch so I pop Spades into his lap and give him a kiss on the head then me and Damon walk to the kitchen.

I tell him all we need, then we get all the ingredients out "hey can we also make cupcakes i've been wanting some" Damon asks and I nod.

"What kind" I ask "chocolate and vanilla" he answers "alright" I say and get the ingredients for them that are not already out.

"First music" I say and play my baking playlist.

"Cookies now" I say and grab the mixer "ohhh can I do everything and you tell me what to do" Damon asks excitedly and I nod "sure" I say.

I then start instructing him what to do and helped him when he needed it.

Once those are done I put them in the oven and we clean up then start on the chocolate cupcakes and I instruct him again.

When he's done making them I grab the cupcake pan and the cupcake liners.

"Alright now pour the mix into the measuring cup" I say "why" Damon asks then he does it.

"It helps so you wont get a mess all over the pan, also when you are doing it don't fill them up too much about 2/3s of the way" I explain and he nods then he starts filling them up.

Once he's done we set them aside and then start making the vanilla ones.

Half way through the cookies are done and I put the cupcakes in while still telling Damon what to do.

When he's done I set the cupcakes to the side and again we clean everything up.

"Now do you want to make homemade icing" I ask and he looks at me in excitement and nods "chocolate and vanilla" he says and I nod and get out the powdered sugar, butter, cocoa powder and milk.

I then tell him how to make it, then I tell him how to make vanilla icing and take the cupcakes out of the oven and put the other ones in.

Once he's done I put the icing in piping bags and we clean up.

I then get stuff out for breakfast and we make breakfast for everyone.

The cupcakes get done by the time we are almost done with breakfast and I take them out.

I then go back to help with breakfast.

Breakfast gets done and we make everyone a plate and we call everyone down and Kai and Spades from the living room.

Everyone comes down and grabs a plate and goes to the dining room and I feed the pups, then get my plate and join the others and start eating.

"Me and Lucia made cupcakes and we each get to decorate 3 because we made 78" Damon says and everyone nods.

We finish eating, wash our dishes and then we all decorate our cupcakes.

I help Spades put icing on his but he decorates it how he wants.

When we are done we clean up the mess and save the cupcakes for later after dinner.

Then for the rest of the day we relax and hang out with each other.

Mason and Lexi make dinner and then we eat the cupcakes with ice cream then we all hang out for a little more then go to sleep.