Chapter 41

Previously: "Lunch is ready" I hear Elijah call out and we all get up and go to the table and begin eating.

After lunch we continue watching movies. We watched the Night at the Museum movies which were chosen by Enzo.

We looked and all found it so funny.

We then watched the maze runner movies which Stefan chose and everyone loved the maze runner and us girls were totally crushing on some of the guys, almost all of them.

Anywho we decided to finish off with Hocus Pocus chosen by Bonnie which was a good way to end the night.

"Alright I think that's enough movies for tonight it's one in the morning and me, Kol, Kai and Elijah have somewhere to be tomorrow so good night" I say then let out a yawn and get up and walk to my room with Spades and change are clothes.

Then I lay in the bed with spades on my chest and am about to fall asleep when I feel the bed move I open my eyes and see the others.

"Goodnight guys" I say "goodnight" they all say then I fall asleep.

-morning-
"Lucia wake up" I hear someone whisper and I open my eyes to see Kai look down at me "alright I'm up" I say and try to get out of the others hold.

"Do we hold you like that every morning" Elijah asks "yup but I don't mind it's but it's just hard to get out of it so do you guys mind helping me" I ask and they nod and start grabbing the others and pulling them off of me.

Elijah puts Spades on Stefan chest without waking him up and I quickly get off the bed.

"Alright let's me change then we can go" I say and they nod.

I walk to the bathroom and quickly change my clothes.

"Alight I'm done let's go" I say walking out of the bathroom they nod before we leave the room I give Stefan, Care, Spades and Klaus a kiss on the cheek then quickly leave

We walk down the stairs "y'all want coffee before we go" I ask and they nod.

We walk to the kitchen and I make us each a glass and once it's down we walk out of the house and go to the impala.

Elijah decides he want to drive so I take the passenger seat and Kol and Kai sit in the back.

"I thank we should go get some food first then I can teleport us to the island that Silas is at" I say and "alight what food though" they ask and I shrug.

"We could find a Dunkin' Donuts and get something from there or we can go to a gas station and get a whole bunch of shut from there" Kai say and we all look at each other "gas station" we all say.

Elijah picks up speed "hey I have a question we'll it's not for you Kai but Elijah and kol in all your years of living when you were not daggered have you ever slept with a man" I ask.

I feel the car swerve a bit and I see Elijah snap his head to me and I can hear Kai laughing in the back "what it's a serious question" I say.

"I- umm" Elijah says flustered "I will be honest I did think about it" Eli says blushing "same" Kol says.

"Alright" I say "your not mad" Elijah asks "nope I would be more mad if you did not think about it" I say with a shrug.

He looks at me shocked, "what?" I ask "nothing" he says with a smile "oh look were here" he says and we all get out of the car.

We walk in the store and start looking around for different snacks.

"Can we get some pork rinds?" me and Kai ask at the same time.

We look at each other then start sourcing for them "found them" I hear Kai call out so I walk to him and we both grab a bag.

We start looking for more shut "bro let's get a slushy" I say and we walk over to them I grab a big cup and fill it up with the blue slushy the others get one to and fill them up I got a blue one for Silas also.

Once down we get more candy, chips and other snacks to eat "we all good" I ask "yup" they all say and we walk to the cash register.

"Find everything okay" He asks "yup" I say he then tells us the total of everything once he's done scanning and Elijah pays for it.

We then leave the store with our stuff "so do you just want to drive somewhere and leave the car and I teleport us to where Silas is at" I ask "yea sure" Elijah says and drives us to this place that looks abandoned.

He then parks the car "alight grab the snacks then let's get into a circle once we get out of the car" I say and they nod. We grab the snacks and get out.

We get into the circle and grab each other's hands and I start picturing the island that Silas was at when they first get there.

I then feel the wind shift and open my eyes "where here" I say and the others open their eyes.

"Alright let's go find us Silas also we need to be careful because there's a lot of dangerous shit on the island" I say taking a sip of my slushy and start walking just knowing where I need to go for some reason.

While walking we start talking "hey whose names are still in the hat for movie night" Kol asks "I know mine is" Elijah says.

"I think it's Klaus, Elijah, Rebekah, Finn, Mama Liz, Nora and Mary, Ric, and Jenna so 9 people left. We have to add Silas to the list so 10 people left" Kai says, eating a pork rind.

"Alright damn it's going to take a while to get to Karaoke night" I say and eat some m&m's.

When then continue walking and talking, watching are steps.