Chapter 31

Previously:hold out both my hands and he takes them both and I take in a deep breath.

I close my eyes and here Kol takes a deep breath. I picture a black room and start searching for something that feels like magic.

While walking I run into something "why my stupid ass walking around in the dark I got magic" I say to myself then use my magic and make a light appear.

I then look to see what I ran into and see a piece of rope so I start to follow where the rope leads to.

The only way I know I'm going the right way is because for some reason there are arrows.

Anywho I keep following the rope till it stops it looks like it's been cut in half.

So I grab the rope and start dragging it behind while still following the arrows.

While walking I start singing some Disney songs.

🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭
Bold=Replica/normal=Lucia

🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭
(Encanto- we don't talk about Bruno)
We don't talk about Bruno, no, no, no
We don't talk about Bruno, but

🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭
I realize I need someone for the other parts so I make replicas of myself so they can sing them.

🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭🦭
It was my wedding day
it was our wedding day
We were getting ready
And there wasn't a cloud in the sky
no clouds allowed in the sky
Bruno walks in with a mischievous grin
thunder
You telling this story or am I?
I'm sorry, mi vida, go on
Bruno says, "It looks like rain"
why did he tell us?
In doing so, he floods my brain
Abuela, get the umbrellas
Married in a hurricane
what a joyous day, but anyway

We finish that song and go onto another one. While singing the replicas help me pull the rope.

After a few more minutes of pulling the rope I see the other end of the rope.

I walk towards it with the other price still in my hand.

Once I reach the other peace I put them together and use some of my magic and it starts putting itself back back together again.

Once it's done I feel a burst of magic go through the room and everything lights up.

One side of the room it had blood dripping form the walls and a ball of black and on the other side it looks like a swirl of magic with different colors and a ball of light colors.

The two balls star floating towards each other then the connect and another surge of magic goes through the room.

"Alright now that my bob is done hear it was nice to meet you clones and thanks for the help but now it's your guys turn to go and mine to so bye" I say and they disappear.