Chapter 57

Previously: "Alright now that you are all caught up, let's go home and we kind get you a tux before the ball" I say and he nods and I start driving the car.

Previously:  "Alright now that you are all caught up, let's go home and we kind get you a tux before the ball" I say and he nods and I start driving the car

When we reach the house I turn off the car and me and Oli get out and I go to the back and get Spades.

"I can't say for you to meet everyone" I say "I can't wait either I hope I don't faint" Oliver says.

I let out a laugh and we keep walking to the door.

"Who's car is that because I remember you telling me cars you have" Oliver says and I look to where he is looking "I don't know but we about to find out" I say and open the door.

"Where home" I call out and walk farther into the house.

They first thing I see when I walk into the living room is see Elena sitting on a chair in the car corner with a smirk on her face.

I see the others the couch sitting away from her.

"Hey guys what's up" I say walking farther in ignoring Elena.

"Ohh look she has another person she's cheating on you with" Elena says with her annoying voice.

"Ohh you told them the fact that I was cheating on them" I say and she nods looking proud of herself.

Me, Care and the boys and the other all look at each other then all burst out laughing.

"Cheating" Kai says laughing still and that makes us laugh harder even Oli was laughing and so was Spades.

From the corner of my eye I can see Elena starting to get annoyed "it's not funny I saw her with a guy" she shouts.

"Okay" we all say coming down from are laughing fit "so she's cheating on you guys and I think you guys should all start dating me" Elena says with an excited smile.

"I just throw up I'm my mouth" Kol and Kai say.

"Hunny just because I have friends that are boys does not mean I'm sleeping with them I'm not like you I don't want to get into every boys pants I see, also you don't even know some of the guys yet or even met them so why the fuck would they come to you or believe you" I ask getting fed up with her.

"You see I can't deal with bitched like you that think they know everything and there some gift from god" I say mad.

"Like girl you were put on the earth just to be sacrificed" I say with a laugh.