Chapter 17

Previously:After that we didn't really do anything for the rest of the day.

"Wake the fuck up Klaus is here and we have to go to school" I yell jumping in the bed

"Shut up" Care yells and next thing I know I'm falling off the bed "that was just rude" I say standing up.

Then walk to the bathroom and change my clothes.

-3rd pov-In Alaric's apartment

-3rd pov-
In Alaric's apartment.
Klaric opens the closet looking through shirts "Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" He asks and takes out two and shows them to Katherine who is tied to a chair.

"Ok, bad, or badder?" Klaric asks holding the shirts up to him "the dark colors suit you better" the tied up vampire answers.

"Oh, thank you, honey. Ok, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?" Klaric asks.

"The dagger was supposed to be used to kill Elijah but he's not dead" Katherine says "what do you mean supposed to be" Klaric asks.

"They asked about the dagger and I started to feed thoughts into Damon's head but they did not dagger him well they did then I guess didn't I don't know" Katherine explains.

"Don't forget you're on the outs with your girlfriend Jenna" Katherine says not really knowing the truth "Right. Elena's aunt. For all the lies about Isobel. What else?" Klaric asks, wanting to know more walking towards her.

"That's it" she says, trembling. He gets closer to her and caresses the side of her face "Oh, so jumpy" he whispers, pulling his hand back.

"Please, just... kill me. I've told you everything that I know" Katherine says stuttering and looking everywhere but at him.

"You see, I believe that you believe that but what would you not know? What could they be keeping from you? Hmm? Anything? Tell me" he says leaning over to look her in the eyes then compels her.