Chapter 101

Previously: Then our 3 days were up and it was time for us to go back home to Mystic falls.

I wake up then wake everyone else up and we all go to the kitchen and see some of the others already there

"Hey" we all say to each other and start talking about random shit while Oliver and Henrik finish breakfast.

"Will someone go get the others?" Oliver asks finishing the potatoes and putting them on the plate, Silas and Caroline nod, then walk out of the kitchen, I then hear  shouting.

I let out a chuckle then help bring the plates to the table.

Once done we sit down and the others walk into the dinning room with Caroline and Silas following them with smirks.

They sit down and we all start eating, I feed myself and Spades.

"Did everyone pack?" I hear Elijah ask and I nod and look up from feeding Spades and see the others nodding.

I raise an eyebrow and they start shaking their heads no besides mama Liz and the ones that are staying in New Orleans and in the house.

"When we are done eating go pack" I say and they nod and they hurry up and finish eating, then they wash their dishes and run to their rooms.

After a few I finish feeding me and Spades, and before I can get up and grab my plate Elijah grabs it and takes it to the kitchen and washes it.

"Thank you love, you know I could have done it right" I say/ shout out to him "I know you could have Elskan" he says and goes back to washing our dishes.

I chuckle then stand up and go back to my room and the others follow me after washing their dishes.

"Alright Kai what do you want to wear on the plane ride back home" I ask.

"I already chose so we won't have to repack our clothes.

It's some shorts and a shirt so we can be comfortable. 

It should be at the top of your suitcase" he says and I nod.

"Okay" I say then walk to my suitcase and open it up "also Spades is going to me matching with us" he says "alright" I say back then grab my outfit out of it then I hand Spades to Kai so he can get him ready then I walk to the bathroom.

Once I'm in the bathroom I change and do a messy bun then walk out to see Kai already dressed and him getting Spades ready.