Chapter 89

Previously: Me, Spades and my mates get into bed then fall asleep while watching tv.

"Alright everyone, wake up we got a busy day today so we can make more money" I shout at 9 in the morning

"Alright everyone, wake up we got a busy day today so we can make more money" I shout at 9 in the morning. Everyone lets out a groan but gets up.

"Alright let's go eat some breakfast then we have to get dressed" I say to everyone and they nod and we walk to the kitchen Kai and Kol make breakfast.

"Jarvis wake everyone up please" I say "yes ma'am" Jarvis says.

A few minutes later the others come down stairs. Kai and Kol finish breakfast and put it on a plate.

We then grab our plates and walk to the dining room and begin eating and I feed Spades some milk from a bottle.

"Alright who's all going with me because not everyone needs to come with me and I was thinking the others could explore" I say.

Everyone starts saying something "okay raise your hand if you want to explore" I say.

Caroline, Jermey, Tyler, Damon, Enzo, Bonnie, Klaus, Jenna, Liz, Nora, Mary, Ric Finn, Rebekah, Henrik, Lexi and Oliver raise their hands.

"Alright then Kai, Kol, Stefan, Elijah, and Silas are all coming with me" I say and everyone nods.

"Also can Spades stay with you guys, I would love to bring him but it's all business" I say and Klaus nods.

"Alright for those that are coming with me you have to dress a little formal so if you need help ask Elijah" I say with a chuckle "alright" they say.

"Klaus I'm guessing you're the one that's going to be showing everyone around" I ask and he nods "yup" he says and I smile "okay" I say.

We finish eating and the ones that are going with me all follow me to our room, not before I gave Spades to Klaus.

"Okay Kai what color are we thinking" I ask and he smirks "black" he says and I smile and we walk to the closet.

We go to the girl's side of the closet first and Kai picks out my outfit then we turn and go to the guy's side and I help pick out Kai's outfit.

We change in the closet with our backs facing each other.

"Done" we both say at the same time and turn around and nod.