Chapter 88

Previously: The pilot says a few things after introducing himself to the others then we are off.

On the plane we play some games and watch some tv.

We are in the middle of watching the flash when we hear "we are landing soon please fasten your seatbelts" the pilot says over the speaker and we all do.

I look out the window to see the plane lowering and slowing down until it came to a full stop.

We sit there for a few then they open the door and we all get off the plane.

When we get off there is a limo waiting for us and our driver holding the door "Geoffrey" I say "Madam Lucia" he says and I smile then pull him into a hug after giving Spades to Kai.

"I missed you" I say "I've missed you too darling" he says we then pull away from the hug.

"Geoffrey" Bonnie says and walks over and pulls him into a hug "hello Miss. Bonnie" he says they pull away from the hug and introduce Geoffrey to everyone and everyone to Geoffrey.

"It's nice to meet you all but we must get going it's getting late and I know you guys have a couple of important days coming up" Geoffrey says and I nod.

"Yes we do" I say and we get in the limbo and once we all are in Geoffrey closes the door then walks to the driver's seat and begins to drive.

"First we are going to see the house we have here then we are going to sleep then I, well we we have business to do the next day then we can get Freya, kill some people and figure out what to do with the witches, marcel and Davina" I explain and they nod.

While driving we look out the windows and I see people partying and I can hear the music from all around.

"I missed it here" Klaus says and Eli and Rebekah nod "I did to brother" Elijah says looking out the window.

After a few minutes we come to a stop "we have arrived Madam Lucia" Geoffrey says and then gets out the car and walks to our door and opens it and we all get.

I turn to the others to see them looking at the house in aww.

 "Welcome to our house for the next couple of days" I say with a smile "now let's get the stuff out of the car" I say

We get all our bags out of the car, I then turn to Geoffrey "thank you and see you soon" I say "see you soon madam" he says then gets in the car and drives away.

I then turn to the others "ready to see inside" I ask "yes" they all say and I smile.

We gabe the bags well, I have to gabe one of the bags because I'm carrying Spades.

We reach the door and I unlock it and we walk in and we do the first thing we see is the living room.

We set the bags down and I teleport them to everyone's room.

I then show them the rest of the house.

"Alright let me show you guys your rooms now" I say and they nod excitedly.

I show everyone their rooms then I show me, Spades and my mates room last.

"It's pretty late so do you guys want to get food them go to bed because we need to wake up early tomorrow" I say and they nod "ill order" Klaus says and we nod.

"What are you getting" Nora asks "you will find out when it arrives" he says and we grone he then pulls out his phone and orders.

"What the address" he asks and i tell him "alright it will be here in 40 minutes" he says and we nod "ohh i also got dessert' he says "yes i've been wanting dessert" me, Damon and Jermey say and the other laugh at us "what we love dessert" we say.

"Lets change into pajamas before the food arrives so we are comfy" Caroline suggests and we nod and the others go to their rooms and me and my mates change into comfy pajamas then I change Spades.

The others come back a few minutes later in the pajamas and we kind of all sit around the room talking.

In the middle of talking the doorbell rings and we all stop talking and sit there for a few seconds then we all get up and run to the door and I make sure I hold Spades tight.

Klaus reaches the door first and opens it and grabs the food and pays "thank you" we all shout then Klaus shuts the door and we all walk to the dining room and he sets the food on the table.

"Now what we all have been waiting for" Klaus says and takes the food out of the bag "I got us seafood also Lucia i got you gumbo because i remembering you saying you wanted to try it" he says and we all cheer.

"I have been craving seafood" me, Damon, Enzo and Jenna say then laugh "also thank you for the gumbo" I say with a smile then give him a kiss on the cheek.

We then all dig into the food and I fed Spades something different in between bites.

"God this is so good" we all say and continue to eat.

When we are done eating we clean up a little then Klaus brings out dessert.

"Okay these are Beignets and banana foster" Klaus says then hands us each one of the desserts.

We all eat the banana foster first "ugg this is so good" we say then we eat the Beignets "I think I can die happy now" Damon says .

"Nope we have to travel the world and try more cultures food and once we do we can die happy" I say and we all share a little laugh.

We then clean up, say goodnight to each other then go to our rooms.

Me, Spades and my mates get into bed then fall asleep while watching tv.

Authors note: -I have a question, should Marcel be with Rebekah, Nora and Mary and if not what should I do with him?

Authors note:
-I have a question, should Marcel be with Rebekah, Nora and Mary and if not what should I do with him?

-Also what should I do with Davina because I could put her with Tyler and Jermey or I can put her with Oliver and Henrik or if not what should I do with her or who should I put her with?