Chapter 33

Previously: Even Spades did it well, not the talking but it was very creepy especially since we didn't plan it.

Mikael's eyes open wide with fear "okay let look for the stake he has it somewhere with him" I say and they nod and start securing him and the coffin

"Found it" I hear Stefan say we start passing it to each other to give it to Klaus  "why the hell did we all just pass it to each other instead of just giving it to Klaus" Damon asks and we all just shrug.

We all the look at Klaus "I have lived in fear of you for a thousand years but guess what I'm the hybrid now and I can't be killed by you want to know why because I'm going to kill your first" he say and pulls his hybrid face out.

I see Mikael eyes widen in fear and looks like he is trying to say something but Klaus brings down the stake and stabs him and he lights up into pretty little flames.

Spades starts clapping his hands while looking at the fire.

"Welp that was fun, what do y'all want to eat" Klaus says and we all just shrug.

"Do you want to sit down and eat or just grab something and go" Elijah asks "we have time to sit down" Caroline says.

"Alright so let's find something that close" Mary L says and we all nod and I start searching up on my phone for places to eat.

"Hey I found a dinner that 5min away do y'all just want to go there" I ask and they nod we all get in the car and I start giving directions to Elijah to the dinner.

After a few we arrive at the dinner and get out of the car and the others get out of their cars and walk towards us and we all walk into the dinner.

"Hi we would like a table for 15 people" Elijah says to the waiter "Wow okay if you could just follow me" she says and we start following her.

She leads us to a big ass booth "I didn't know they made booths this big well besides at the grill" Enzo says.

"I now right" we all say and we all take are seats with me sitting in the middle with Elijah on my left and Kai on my right and Stefan is holding Spades next to Kai and the others are kind of speed around.

We start talking and looking at the menu after a few the waiter comes back "can I start y'all off with something to drink" she ask "yea can I get a milkshake and a glass of milk" I say and she nods writing it down and the others order what the want to drink.

"Alright are you guys ready to order or do you need a minute?" she asks "can we get a minute" Bon says and the waiter nods "that's fine and I'll be right out with your guys drink" she says and walks away.

We all start looking at the menu again and talking about what we are going to get.

The waiter then brings are drinks and we order are food.

When she walks away I make a bottle appear for Spades and put his milk into it and heat it up a little.

When it's worn enough I give it to Stef so he can feed him.

We start talking while waiting for are food.

While talking, are food arrives and we all start eating.

"Hey do you guys want to take a trip to Portland, Oregon" I ask and Kai snaps his head to me. "Sure but why" Elijah and the others ask "got some people to visit and kill" I say with a smirk "alright" they say and we go back to eating.

I can see that Kai is excited and I'm pretty sure it's because he is about to kill his family and I can also see Kol is excited and I pretty sure it's because we are about to go get his spell books or it could be because of the murder but who knows.

The waiter comes back over and asks if we need anything and we all get a desert.

When the desert came we all ate, then I paid and left a forty dollar tip because she had to deal with all of us and then we walked out of the dinner and go to are cars.

"Alright let's go get these spell books" I say and Kol smiles and nods and Elijah drives out of the parking lot.

I start playing music and singing  because why the hell not and it was blaring in the car all quiet and shit.

(Halo by Beyoncé)
Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby, they're tumblin' down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you win
But I never really had a doubt
Standin' in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

The others start singing along. We swing along and dance to different music to pass time.

After a few I start getting tired "alright this is fun and all but I'm tired so umm take a little nap so night night" I say and take Spades to cuddle with him.

First I put on a show on my phone so me and Spades can watch it and fall asleep to it well more so he can.

I make a pillow appear and lay my head on it and I recline my seat back and make a good rest type thang I pretty much make the car bigger so I can sleep.

I hold Spades making sure he is comfortable and he is still watching the show and I fall asleep a few seconds later after I get comfy.

-3rd pov-
"Aww they look so cute" Caroline whispers the other look over at Spades and Lucia and just watch them sleep but not in a creepy Edward Cullen way.

After a few they all start falling asleep well besides Elijah because he is the one driving.