Chapter 59

Previously:I jump onto the bed and the other lay around me and I put spades on my chest and as always Elijah's hugging my stomach and we all fall asleep.

"Wake up" I hear someone yell.

"Caroline if that's you I'm going to kick you in the crotch the ball does not start till 10 tonight, we are not going to get ready yet" I say with my eyes still closed.

I hear her let out a little gasp "Lucia" she says "what you know I like sleeping" I say finally opening my eyes.

When they clear up I see Care standing at the end of the bed and I see the boys staring at her with an annoyed face.

"It's 7 in the morning" Stefan says "it's 7" we all shout besides him and Care.

"Fuck this bull shit goodnight" I say and close my eyes and try and go back to sleep.

"Great going Care now I can't go back to sleep" I say and try to get off the bed but everyone is still laying on me.

"Can y'all get off I have to go pee so bad" I say and they all let go and I quickly jump off the bed and rush to the bathroom.

When I'm done I walk out of the bathroom and I see the others still on the bed.

Stefan they all of a sudden jumps up off of it and walks to me.

"Umm yea" I ask "can I have some blood I'm kind of hungry" he asks and I nod "can we have some too" the others ask and I nod.

"Umm I can be Stefan then Silas and Elijah, Kol and Kai then Klaus and Caroline" I suggest and they nod looking excited and they get up off the bed.

I switch my blood to human blood "okay you can bit now" I say and he nod.

Stefan then moves my hair to the right and goes to the bite mark he bit before then bites down.

I feel him grip into my hips and pull me closer to him and I can feel the blood leaving my body.

After a few he pulls away Silas and Elijah walk to me and I hold my finger up "wait a minute" I say and they nod.

I grab a hair tie and put my hair up in a bun.

"Okay you can continue" I say Elijah takes the right side and Silas takes my left and they bite in there mark they left before.

I can feel my blood leaving my body in two different directions.

"Fuck" I whisper loving the felling.