Chapter 53

Previously: "Holy shit" is all I could say looking at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"Do you like it" Caroline asks doing a little twirl showing off the dress.

"Do I like it" I ask and she nods "I love it you look amazing" I say in aww

"Mum pretty" I hear Spades says and I look down to see him starting at Care.

"Yea she is bub" I say then look back up at Care and see her staring at us with red cheeks.

The other lady's start complaining her she thanks them then walks back in the dressing room to go change.

Spades falls back asleep in my arms.

I get up and so do the others and we start looking for a dress for me.

It taking a while to look for mine.

"I found it" mama Liz shouts after a few.

We all rush to her and see her holding up a dress "it matches with Caroline's perfectly" Mama Liz says and shows me the dress.

"Holy shit it is perfect" I say staring at the dress wide eyed.

"I can't wait for us to match" Caroline squeals.

"Same" I say "hey do you mind if we leave and I try on the dress later" I ask and they nod "sure but why" Bekah asks confused.

"I don't want to wake Spades up" I say with a shrug and pull Spades closer to me.

I give him a little kiss on the forehead and he snugs more into me.

"Alright well I believe that everything so we can just pay, the boys and leave" Mama Liz says.

We walk to the cash register holding the dresses and we set them down.

"Hello did you find everything you need" the cash register guy asks "yes thank you for asking" I say with a smile.

He then starts to scans them and his eyes widen at the price.

"Cash or card" he ask still shocked at the price.

"Card" I say then swipe my card and put in my pin his eyes open wider shocked that it went through.

"Ohh here you go ma'am" he says "thank you" I say and we take are dresses then walk to are cars.

While walking out we meet the guys so we all go to the car together.

Me, Spades and my mates go to are car and I put my dress in car does the same and the boys do the same with there suits.

We all get in the car and Elijah drives us home.

On the way home I feel Spades move so I look down to see him waking up.

He rubs his eyes then looks up at me with his big beautiful eyes "hi baby had a good nap" I ask smiling at his "yes mama" he says with a smile.

"Well we are almost home buddy and we can eat then we can play some games and then you can go somewhere with mama or you can stay home" I say "go with mama" he says.

"Alright baby you can come with me" I say with a smile.

I then look up and see the others looking at me with a smile.

I even see Elijah in the mirror looking at me with a smile.

I smile back at them and after a few more minutes of driving we reach home.

We all get out of the car, they all grab their stuff and I was going to take mine but Elijah grabs it and holds it.

I thank him then we walk in the house "if it feels good to be home I say and walk me and Spades to the couch and Leah down on it with him on my stomach.

I then make his favorite wolf toy appear and he lets out a little squeal and hugs it to him.

Jermey and the others then walk in the door and go to their rooms and put their suits and dresses away then they come back down here and sit on the couch with me.

"Alright who has lunch today" I ask and right after I say that all of them are stomach rumbles.

"It's Cares and Bon Bon's turn" Damon says and they both get up and go to the kitchen.

"Hey after eating I have to go do something so if you don't see me it's because I'm gone" I say.

"Ummm okay" they say looking at me confused. I ignore their confused look and turn to the T.V and put teen titans on.

Some of them look at the show confused then start to watch it.

At some point we all start watching it then it switches to SpongeBob and we all start singing the theme song even Elijah, which was kind of shocking but hey he likes what he likes.

We start watching another episode and get interrupted by "dinners ready" I hear Care shout so all of us get up and go to the dining room and sit down.

Care and Bonnie put the food on the table "ohh thank god I am so hungry" me, Jer and Tyler all say then put some food on our plates and we start eating with me feeding spades between bights.

After eating and talking I get up and say bye to the others then go to the impala, I get in after bucking Spades up and start to drive to the other house.

I found this house by wandering around in the woods and I saw no one living there so I bought it and made a little bit of changes to it with my magic.

I put some spells on it.

I made the house be able to disappear and reappear to wherever my location is like to a different state or country.

Well I don't really know if it works.

I haven't tried it yet but I'm not going to doubt myself I mean I'm me.

Anywho I play some music and me and Spades sing along to the Disney playlist.

We sing our hearts out and keep on singing till we reach the house.

Once we reach the house I get out and go to Spades and get him out of the car.

Spades looks up at the house "big" he says "yup buddy this is one of are other houses and now you get to meet some more of your aunts and uncles" I say and Spades looks excited.

I then walk to the door and scan my finger and put in the password then walk in.