Chapter 46

Previously: "Mates"

"What" they all yea "yup we'll I guess welcome to the mate group I don't know what the hell to call it" I say with a shrug

"Umm thank you" Silas says confused and I nod "well anywho I've got to go" I say then walk out of the house. I go to the Audi and start to drive "where should I go to bring you guys back to life" I ask Henrik and Lexi.

"Umm you can go to where are bodies were buried" Henrik suggests.

"You guys were buried in the same place" I ask "yup we found out when I saw Henrik at his grave and realized my grave was barred next to it" Lexi explains.

"Ummm okay where is it?" I ask and Henrik starts giving directions.

"Wait I'm confused why didn't they build over your grave" I ask Henrik "Klaus would come back every year and whoever was or is the Mayer he would compelle then not to build over it" he explains and I nod.

"That's so nice of him" I say with a smile "yea it is" Lexi says and Henrik nods.

"Anywho we are here" I say and I get out of the car and the others are standing there waiting for me.

"Alright let's do this shit" I say and walk farther into the open field.

"Alright lead me to your graves" I say and they lead me to where they are.

"Alright" I say then start to chant a speed that I came up with.

"Taker of life, god of gods, accept my offering. Bone, flesh, breath. Yours eternally.
Bone, flesh, breath. I beg of you, return to me."

I chant over and over again I see Lexi and Henrik vanish then I start to see the ground move and I start to chant louder and the wind picks up.

They fully come out of the dirt and I stop chanting.

"Welcome back" I say with a smirk and they smile at me wide and run to me and pull me into a hug "thank, thank you so much Lucia" they both say "no problem" I say hugging them back.

"Alright let's go my house so u you guys can wash up" I say and they nod and we all walk to the car.

I start driving "Omg" Lexi says "what" me and Henrik asks worried. "I was just in the sun" Lexi says "ummm okay" me and Henrik say now confused.

"I'm a vampire that was just in the sun without a daylight ring or any type of jewelry" Lexi explains and we look at her with wide eyes.