Chapter 111

Previously:Then that's when the month came to an end and it was are next stop which is Iowa which was chosen by Liz and I was excited because the start fair was going to be that month.

We go to Iowa and go to the state fair and I buy some buildings and start starting my businesses up.

At the end of the month we chose the next person and its Mason and he got Idaho and he was really happy about it because he said he lived there for a few before he went to Florida.

He then explained how he found some really cool spots to spend some time and hang out with others at.

Also this time I bought a really big RV that I made more spacious on the inside that you can't see on the outside.

Everyone was excited about the RV and Ric decided to be the one to drive then Elijah would be the backup driver if he got tired.

Anyways we go to Idaho and we go to the house and unpack then we go explore with Mason guiding us around.

Throughout the month we went to hot springs, we went biking, horseback riding and we did a whole bunch of other shit and I of course bought buildings and started hiring people for the business and for people to make the place look how I envisioned it like I did for every other place so far.

Then it was Tyler's turn to throw the dart next and he got Texes.

We also decided to drive in the RV to get there. We did get there, we went to our house and explored more Texas, we went shopping and found a dope place to eat dinner.

While in Texas we went rock climbing, went to different swimming holes, we also went to the national park, we also did get outfits and went horseback riding after I did ask the riding in structure if it was okay if we did get outfits.

It also did at the European map up, when it became the end of the mouth because I forgot to put it up earlier.

Well anyways it was Jenna's turn to throw the dart and she hit Greece.

She was so excited and so were we. I called my pilot and everyone else (cleaning people/ maids, driver, flight attendant, etc...) to let them know we are going/coming to Greece.

When it was time to leave we went to the jet and got ready to go to greece.

We arrived in Greece and had our fun and I did what I needed to do then we went to California which Oliver got.

We go to Disneyland and we also celebrate Christmas and do other fun shit.

After that it was Caroline's turn and she got France.