Chapter 18

Previously:How cute is that?" Dana says then walks off.

We decided to just go home after that because Elena kept whining about it because she followed us

Now we are sitting in the living room, Elijah has his arm wrapped around me and Stef is sitting on me and I am messing with Caroline's hair while she sits on the floor.

"So what are we supposed to do Klaus I'd here" Elena asks "well we aren't doing anything we are going to the dance to night and having fun" Damon says then takes a drink of his bourbon.

"Plus how would we find him? We don't even know what he looks like" Stef says then shush's Elijah when he opens his mouth about to say something.

"One thing we know for sure is he is not going to be 16 and pimply" Damon says.

"You can't rule out the fact he can be anywhere at any time. I mean he compelled somebody at school so it's not gonna be that hard for him to blind in" Care points out.

Somebody then knocks on the door and Klaric walks in "There you are" Damon says "Sorry I'm late" Klaric says and stops walking and stands there.

"Hey, I need you to put me and Elijah down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Me and Elijah are trying to go to the dance with are girls" Damon says wrapping his arm around bon bon's shoulder.

"Ok, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena says "did we not just talk about this we are not doing anything we are going to the dance to have fun, also do you thing Klaus would be mad is I called him Santa Klaus" I ask directing that last part at Elijah.

"I don't know you would have to ask him love" Elk says "alright I'll ask him" I say and go back to messing with Caroline's hair.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Klaric with a shocked face but he quickly gets rid of it I'm guessing it's because we don't plan on hurting him.

"Are you guys serious" Elena shouts "yea we are why would we want to help you" Jeremy says.

"Because I'm your sister Jeremy and you girlfriend Stefan" Elena says "no you are not my girlfriend" Stefan shouts annoyed and roles his eyes.

"You are not a good sister I here about who you want to save when Klaus comes and you only have Stefan and Damon bitch you don't care about me you just care about getting some good dick" Jeremy shouts and we all look at him shock "and that's on period" I say and start clapping "I see you Jer" I shout.

Elena looks shocked then runs out of the house "welp that was fun" I say and let my head on Stefan's shoulder.

"Hey when are you going to talk to Klaus" Tyler asks Elijah "when I see him I mean I just want to know what he did with the family I don't want to kill him" Eli explains and Klaric looks shocked "umm I have to go he" Klaric says then leaves.