Chapter 37

Previously: "Alright let's go kill Joshua" I say and and we all smirk walking into the house.

"Joshua we're coming for you" I decided to call out wanting to scare him "where are you Joshua" I yell "just kidding I know where you are" I say and teleport In front of him and scream

He does a really high pitched scream and I start to hear something like someone pissing "did you just piss on yourself" I ask disgusted.

The others finally walked in laughing "why are you guys laughing" I ask tilting my head to the right "we heard you say he pissed his and told the others" Kol says still laughing and I start laughing with him.

"Aren't you supposed to be some big bad coven leader?" Kai says, laughing harder.

Joshua looks mad and scared "it's not funny" he yells.

We all stop laughing and look at him "who the hell are you yelling at" Klaus asks "because I know damn well it ain't us" I say, raising an eyebrow.

Joshua quickly snaps his mouth shut "yea that's what we thought" Enzo says annoyed.

"Alright so Kai is going to kill you now" I say and move out of the way so Kai can be in front of Joshua.

All of a sudden Joshua starts to laugh and we all confused "why are you laughing" Kai asks "because if you kill me what do you think is going to happen to you" Joshua asks still laughing.

"Oh easy I'm going to be a vampire" Kai says and after saying that Kol bites into his wrist and puts it to Kai mouth.

Joshua looks shocked and scared "what about your magic" Joshua asks, smirking.

"Ohh I get to keep mine and become a heretic" Kai says smirking back then grabs a knife that was laying around.

Joshua looks scared and tries to move away but can't.

Kai starts cutting his arms then his legs then walks around him and all I can hear is Joshua's pleads and screams asking him to stop and that he is sorry.

Kai does not say anything then something falls to the floor and I look down "is that his spine" Kol asks with a maniac smile "yup" we all answer.

Kai keeps on going and I see Joshua's ribs and organs fall to the floor then I see his heart join the others.

Joshua died a while ago but Kai keeps on going. "Alright I'm done now" Kai says and I drop Joshua with my magic.

Then Kai drops to the floor dead.

"Y'all want to go find a hose and have a water fight" I ask and they all look at me then nod.