Chapter 26

Previously: "Welp gotta blast people" I say and teleport us out of there.

"Ewww what the hell is that" I hear someone shout "ohh theses are the other people I had to save from a prison world" I explain "also can you get me some blood bags" I ask

Damon nods and goes to the basement "hey where is my kid" I ask "he's with Kai and Klaus in the kitchen" Stefan says.

Right after he said that they walk into the room with Klaus holding Spades.

"Ohh my baby" I say and walk towards them and take Spades away from them and Spades lets out a squeal laugh.

Damon walk back in with the blood bags I hand Spades to Kai then walk to Damon and get the blood bags.

I then walk to Nora and Mary Louise and put the blood bags in there mouth and squeeze it so they can get blood in there mouth.

After a few they could do it by themselves.

They start to gain their color back and look more alive.

We kept giving them more and more blood bags till they were finally back to themselves and feeling good.

"Welp everyone this is Mary Louis and Nora, Mary Louis and Nora meet everyone" I say then take a deep breath "that's Stefan, Elijah, Klaus, Caroline, Kai, Damon, Enzo, Bonnie, Tyler and Jeremy" I say and point to everyone.

"I'm Lucia and that cute little baby is Spades" I say pointing to who is who.

"Okay now that you guys are rescued it time to wake the family" I say and clap my hands together then look at Klaus and see he is nerves.

I walk towards him "hey everything is going to be okay there is nothing to worry about" I say "I know you guys are having a monument but I was supposed to remind you to hug Klaus" Kai says.

"Ohh yea thanks Kai" I say and Klaus looks confused but before he says anything I pull him into a hug he stands there for a second then wraps his arms around me.

"Umm what's this for love" he ask pulling me in tighter "because you've been through a lot and I no it hard but it's a reminder I'm here for you and so are the others and nothing is going to stop us from being together and nothing is going to pull us apart and we have your back in whatever you need" I explain and he hugs me tighter and I feel my shoulder get wet.

"Aww baby" I say and hug him tighter. After a few he stops crying then we pull away from the hug "now let's wake your siblings" I say with a smile and he nods.

"Where are they" Elijah asks excitedly "come I'll show you" Klaus says and we all walk out of the house following Klaus "I just realized we have to drive there" Klaus says with a shrug and we all roll our eyes.

Mary and Nora got with Ty and Jer. Bon, Enzo and Damon are in another car.

Then is me, Spades, Klaus, Elijah, Caroline and Stefan in the impala "I really need to get a bigger car for all of us because sooner or later we are all not going to be able to fit in here I mean I'm still waiting on another mate but I have a feeling on who it's going to be" I say and they all look at me shocked

"Who" they all ask and I just smirk and keep my mouth shut.

"I ain't sayin anything" I say and smile then start to play with Spades.

After a few more minutes of Klaus driving we arrive at this storage unit type thang and Klaus parks and we get out and see the others get out of their car.

"I have a question"I say when we all meet up "what" Bon asks "why the hell did we all come to get his family we could of waited at the house" I say and they just shrug.

"Because we're family and I don't know if you notice but we tend to follow where you go a lot and I'm pretty sure it's the need to protect you" Jer says with a shrug "yea we kind of like a wolf pack and your kind of the alpha" Tyler says "I'm the alpha" Klaus says.

"Kind of but it's way stronger with Lucia we all feel like who ever Lucia's mate is has the alpha power and we need to protect them but Lucia is Alpha of all Alphas, you can't even deny it Klaus you would do whatever Lucia tells you to do and would not question it and you want to protect her at all cost we all feel it buddy" Tyler explains and the others all nod.

"We felt it too, when you gave us the blood and rescued us" Nora says "I guess you're right" Klaus says sighing with defeat.

I look at them all shocked.

I didn't know they felt like this "you guys are amazing and I'm happy to have you all in my pack, are messed up crazy pack" I say with a smile.

They smile back "okay now let's go wake up some originals" I say and everyone nods and Klaus leads us to the coffins.

When we get there I start looking at all of the coffins I noticed something off and start counting them one for Finn, one for Kol, one for Rebekah, one for Elijah where the other coffin.

"Umm Klaus where is the other Coffin" I ask looking around and he looks at me confused and looks at all the coffins.

He then looks enraged "where the hell is the other coffin" he shouts then starts looking around and we all look at each other then start helping him look.

After a few of not finding it he punched a wall "okay who about you cool off and let's wake your sibling then we can find it after all right good" I say and everyone nods.

Klaus calms down and he nods then walks towards Rebekah's coffin and lifts the lead "hello little sister" he says looking at her face.

He then looks down at the dagger and puts his hand on it then pulls the dagger out.

He then starts walking towards his other siblings coffins "wait" Elijah says and Klaus stops walking and we all look at Eli.

"What" Klaus asks "how about we wake them one by one it will be easier that way and they won't all try to attack you" Elijah says and Klaus nods then walks towards us and takes spades from and starts playing with him.

"Okay now we just play the waiting game" I say and they nod.

We sit there talking and waiting and after a few minutes I hear something slam and a whoosh sound like someone vamp speeded.

We all look at each other then we look at Rebekah's coffin to see it closed.

Klaus walks towards it and opens the lid "she's not here" he says then screams in pain.