Chapter 35

Previously: We then all say bye and get back in our cars and drive to our next destination Portland, Oregan.

-skip to when they get to Portland, Oregon-By the time we get there it's the next day but it's night time so we decide to get a hotel and stay there and go to the Parker house tomorrow

By the time we get there it's the next day but it's night time so we decide to get a hotel and stay there and go to the Parker house tomorrow.

-what happens while driving to Port,Oreg-
We listened to music while dancing in the rain and almost got hit by lightning.

We got food and snacks.

I also gave everyone a song that represents them and played the song after giving them it and I called the
others while doing it.

Elijah has Born ready by Zayde wolf

I give Klaus Centuries by Fall out boys

Kol has way down we go by KALEO

Rebekah gets Not your Barbie Girl by Ava Max

Damon gets Sexy and I know it by LMFAO

I give Stefan Control by Zoe Wees

Enzo gets Mercy by Shawn Mendes

Nora has I Kissed a girl Katy Perry

Mary L has FU in my head by Cloudy June

Kai has Heathens by twenty one pilots

I give Caroline sweet but psycho by Ava Max

Jermey get Fire on Fire by Sam Smith

Tyler has animals by Maroon 5

Bonnie gets unstoppable by Sia

They all loved their song and looked shocked of the songs I picked but hey they liked them.

Then I decided to give everyone that is dating someone a song.

Then I decided to give each family one.

There was a whole lot of music was played during the trip.

We didn't have to stop to sleep or rest because Klaus being a vamp and wolf just kept driving the only time we stopped was to get food and gas.

Also I made myself see ghosts so I've been talking to Lexi and Henrik and I decide I want to bring them back to life.

I talked to them without anyone knowing so it can be a surprise for them.

I also somehow got into Silas head and we have been hanging out and for some reason I feel a pull to him that means I have to go wake him up yay fun.

I also started thinking about whether we should make the S.house a boarding school again.

I got to talk to the others about that but we will figure it out.

-back to the hotel-
We got separated hotels well besides the ones that are dating but I notice Mary l, Bekah and Nora got a room together.

Wonder what's that about I wink at Nora when she looked back to see who is looking and she smirks at me and I smirk back.

The rest of us get are keys and go to are rooms.

When we get to are room I fall face first on the bed with Kai and Elijah sets Spades on the bed who is sleeping.

I get off the bed and change my clothes and make everyone a pair and teleport them to the others rooms and give everyone in my room a pair and we all change.

I change Spades and after making the bed bigger we all fall asleep.

-while sleeping-
"Hey Silas" I say once I see him sitting there playing with his magic.

He looks over at me "hello" he says with a smirk still playing with his magic.

"You want to go do something fun and I'm pretty sure you never did it before" I ask and he nods.

I pull him up by the hands and start walking with him pulling him behind me.

I then walk into a field with rides apoon rides and food "what is this?" Silas asks "you're very first carnival" I say with a smile and pull him to his first ride.

We go through different rides and eat a whole bunch of food and we might have got a tab but drink okay a lot of drunk.

I hold up my cup "here's to your first carnival" I say and we both cheere then through the shot back.

"Also I been meaning to tell you something and I still need to talk to Kol about you" I say "what is it also who's Kol" he asks.

"Well right now we are in Portland, Oregan but when we get back to mystic falls I'm going to come rescue you because I down want everyone to come because I know it's dangerous where you are and I thought I told you about him anywho it does not matter you will meet him" I explain with a smile then feel myself start to wake up.

"Welp I'm waking up so bye" I say and wave before he can say anything else I wake up in the hotel room.

I get up off the bed with Spades seeing he is the only one awake and see the other sleeping "wake the fuck up everyone so we can go get food" I yell and they all get up and we walk out of the room to ge breakfast.

While walking out the room we see the others walking out of their rooms "hey guys" say with a yawn and we start the whole yawning thang back and forth again.

"Hey" they say back and we keep yawning until we go to where they are surviving the breakfast.

We all split up to get are food then walk towards a table and start eating and talking.

We talk about the plan and other shit. After we are done eating we all get up and go to our room and I teleport everyone a pair of clothes and change me and Spades clothes.

Once done we walk out the hotel room and I pay for them then we go to our car and get in and Kai tells Elijah the directions to his old house

When we arrive I hear Kai let out an excited laugh "okay let's do this" he says and we all get out of the car.