Chapter 104

Previously: "Hurry up" Kai says and I chuckle and pull it all the way off and inside the crate sit two adorable...

Tibetan mastiff puppies.

"Awww" me and Kai say and the puppies look up at us and whine "fuck get them out of that damn crate" Kai shouts

"I am" I say and bend down and open the door to it.

The little pups run out of the crate and one runs to me and the other one runs to Kai "aww i love them" Kai says picking up the puppy.

I pick up mine too and I look at its little collar that says boy "I got the boy so that means you got the girl Kai" I say he smiles at me in excitement while playing with the puppy.

"Wait why are there two" Kai asks confused "okay so I may have orders 2 of each so we are going to have about 10 dogs by the end of this" I explain with a smile and he smiles at me with more excitement "fuck yes" he says.

We then go back to playing with them then I hear someone clear their throat.

I look over and see Elijah standing there with his arm crossed and with a raised eyebrow and I see Klaus standing next to him with a smirk.

I walk to them and hand Klaus the puppy i'm holding and Kai gives the girl to Elijah.

"That's a boy and that's a girl" I say and point to which puppy is which.

"Where is Spades" I ask "Kol has him" Klaus says and I open my mouth to say something else but I get cut off by someone knocking.

I feel my eyes lift up in excitement.

"Come on Kai" I say and we both run to the door again leaving a distracted Elijah and Klaus in the living room.

We reach the door and I open it and there stands a lady with a creat.

I smile at her "lucia Bennett" she asks and I nod she then hands me the clipboard and tells me where to sign and I do then hand it back to her then me and Kai lift the crate into the house to the living room.