Chapter 32

Previously:"Alright let's do this shit" we all say and Klaus drives out of the driveway.

"So are we getting the spell books first or are we killing papa original first" I ask "papa original?" Care asks confused "yea because they are the original family and he's their dad so hence the name" I explain

"Ohh make sense" they say I then start to hear my phone ring I see it's Damon calling "hello" I answer and put my phone on speaker.

"Hey so what are we doing first" Damon asks "wait let me add Jeremy real quick" I say I add Jeremy to the call "hello" he says "hey" me and Damon both say "what's up" Jer asks.

"We are trying to figure out what we are going to be doing first operation kill papa original or operation spell books" I explain to him.

"We could see which ones closer and go to that one then go to the next one" I hear Nora says over the phone "yea let's do that" I say and the others nod there had "alight bye" I say the hang up the phone.

"Alight now someone pull up there gps" I say and Elijah does "alight kol where are your spell books" Elijah asks kol tells him the address and Elijah types it in.

"Alright now what's the address for Mikael" Eli asks Klaus tells him the address "it seems Mikael is closer" Eli says and we nod "alight then let's go kill papa original" I say with a smile and they nod.

Klaus then picks up speed, I take Spades for Care "hello little one" I say and he smile up at me "mama" he says "yes hi baby" I say and he giggles at me I then make some toys he can play with and one of them was a wolf teddy bear.

I could tell he likes the wolf the most because he holds onto it while playing with the other toys.

While driving we all start talking but I can see Kol, Klaus and Elijah were nervous so I decide to take their mind off it by playing some music.

(Remember by VOILÀ)
If I squint my eyes
At these traffic lights
Just for a moment
It looks like a sunrise
Like the ones we'd find
In the countryside
Sneaking a smoke in
With your hands in mine
I never thought I would be missing
All of your sweet cigarette kisses
Is it just me that reminiscing?

I sing along to the song and the others just vibe to it and sing to it when they pick up the lyrics.

"Hey I have a question for you vamps" I say "what" they all ask "can you tell when it's a girls time of the month" I ask and they looked shocked I asked that besides Caroline "yup" she answers.

"Creepy but nice to know" I say "not in a weird way dirty minded people" I say when I see Kol smirk. I then get another call and see it Jer call in the group chat with Damon I answer it "hello" I say "hey" Jer and Damon say "what up" I ask sucking on a lollipop.

"Can we get food after we kill papa original" I hear Tyler say "yea sure what do y'all want to eat" I ask "umm don't know" Tyler say "how about we find something after we kill Mikael" I say "alright bye" they say "by I say back and we hang up.

"We are about to be there" Klaus says nerves "alright welp nothings going to happen because he's in a tomb desiccating I say and he lets out a breath of relief.

He then pulls to a stop "we are here" he says "yay" I cheer "yay" Spades cheers.

We get out of the car and the others do the same we all meet up "alight so do you want him awake when you kill him" I ask Klaus "awake I want to show him what I've become" Klaus says scared.

"Alight he won't be able to hurt you well with give him enough blood to be awake and that's it, it won't be enough for him to move" I explain "alight" he says and we all walk in.

Once we walk in we see the coffin is in the middle of the room, Kol, Eli and Klaus walk over and lift the lid off the coffin. Inside layed Mikael all ugly and grey.

I snort and they all look at me "what he ugly as fuck I mean look at him you thank I can slap his forehead and that would wake up" I say and before anyone can answer I walk twards him and slap his forehead.

I wait for something to happen but nothing does "oh well" I say with a shrug then cougar up a blood bag and drop so drops in his mouth.

"Yay now we have to wait a little for that to take effect" I say and they nod "oh hey you know what we'll who we forget about again Katherine" Klaus says "oh yea" we all say then shrug.

I then hear a little groan "ohh hey looks who awake" Bonnie says and we all walk to the coffin and kind of just stand around it in a circle looking at him.

We all look him in the eyes, we then smirk and tilt our heads to the right "hello it's your time to die" we all say in sync.

Even Spades did it well, not the talking but it was very creepy especially since we didn't plan it.