Chapter 49

Previously: We all then fall asleep after watching tv for a little while.

"Wake up its dressing shopping day" I hear Caroline squeal and I feel hands shaking me

"Alright alright I'm up" I say then let out a yawn, I then start to stretch I'm talking about on of those good stretches I'm talking whole body shaking stretch.

After all that I get up acting like nothing happens and walk to the closet and grab some close then go to the bathroom.

I change my clothes and wash my face and use the bathroom then after all that I walk out and go sit on the bed and put on my shoes and wait for the others while holding Spades.

Witch is already dressed because Kol dressed him.

I then make a blood bag appear and start sipping on it

I then make a blood bag appear and start sipping on it. "Everyones ready" care says and I nod getting off the bed still drinking my blood bag.

"Hey since you are a vampire can I still have your blood and it won't turn me into a ripper" Stefan asks "yeah I can make my blood human blood then I can turn it back to vamp blood" I explain.

"You want to have some now or you want to wait after dress shopping to see if it works" I ask "can I have some now" he asks and I nod.

I then focus on making my blood human and I feel something shift in my body. 

"Alright you can bite me now" I say and he walk closer to me after I'm done handing Spades to Silas. 

He pulls my shirt to the left a little then he vamps out and bites into my neck.

He then grabs my waist and pulls me closer still drinking my blood.

I hold on to his arm and let myself relax 'it doesn't hurt, like I thought it would, it actually feels good' I think to myself enjoying him biting my neck and sucking my blood.

After a few more minutes of him taking so gulps he so biting my neck and before he pulls all the way back I feel his tong touch where he just bite.

I then feel him start to suck on it "are you giving my a hickey" I ask breathless "yup" he says pulling away then going back to my neck.

After a few more seconds he pulls away and I see him look at my neck satisfied.

"Okay let's go now" Care says excited "wait a second" I say then I focus and switch my blood back to vampire blood "okay now we can go" I say and they nod.

We start to walk more and I can see the others with a little pout on there face "fine you can leave one" I say and they look at me excited and we stop walking.

"We didn't even reach down stairs yet so we need to hurry" I say and they nod "so two at a time" I say and they nod excited.

Klaus and Elijah walk to me first.

Klaus takes my left side and Elijah take the right and I quickly make my blood human again and they bite down.

They after a few they pull away then start leaving a hickey.

They pull away when satisfied then Kol abs Kai walk to me and do the same thing.

With Kol on my right and Kai on my left.

Once down Caroline and Silas walk to me but Silas hands Spades to Elijah first.

Silas then take the left and Caroline takes the right side of my neck.

Silas just leaves a hickey because he's not a vampire.

"Okay now that everyones done we can go" I say once care and Silas are done and they nod we the walk down stairs.

Once we reach down stairs I  can see the others waiting "no I see why you were so late getting down here" Damon says with a smirk.

"Shut up" I say with a little laugh "okay we are ready so now let's go" I say and everyone nods we then walk out of the door.

"Who's driving this time?" I ask while walking to the car "I am" Klaus says "alright" I say and we all get in.

"Hey now that I think about it Silas do you know how to drive a car" I ask.

"No why" he asks "ohh you know what that means driving lessons" I cheer.

"Ummm okay" he says confused "hey we're am I supposed to be going anyways" Klaus asks.

"Ohh yeah here" I say and show him the address and he starts to drive there.

"Y'all  want to hear another song I made," I ask and they nod.

The song starts to play.

(Always something by inayah)
I just need a little bit of self-care (self care)
I just wanna get the fuck up outta here (outta here)
A couple shots is soundin' like a good idea (good idea)
If anybody call me, tell 'em I ain't here (I ain't here)

The song keeps on playing and they start to catch onto some of the lyrics so they would sing along.

After a few the song comes to an end they all start complimenting it.

"Aight we'll I'm going to play a song that was in fast and furious" I say they all look excited we all loved the songs played in fast and furious. 

Marcelo D2 and Claudia Desabafo / Deixa Eu Dizer starts to play.

I start to sing along and dance to it.

Spades starts to dance to it with me well as much as we can dance to it since we are in a car .

The others start to dance to it too.

The song then ends and I feel the car come to a stop "we're here" Klaus says and we all get out of the car.

I see the others get out of their car and they walk to us.

"Alright let's get this dress shopping done" I say once they reach us.