Chapter 7

Previously: that's how are night went.

"Ahh fuck my head" "Shut up" "Stop yelling" "What the fuck happened"

"Ahh fuck my head"
"Shut up"
"Stop yelling"
"What the fuck happened"

"Ahajkskeb" I say feeling Care cuddle into me "what" someone says "hsjeiosh" I say again "umm yeah sure okay to whatever you just said" I hear Stefan's voice say.

"I made breakfast" I hear Damon say and shoot up making sure I am careful so I don't hurt Care.

"What did you make" I ask walking towards the kitchen "eggs, bacon and pancakes" Dams says "nice" I say and go get a plate and put a whole bunch of food on it.

I then go in the refrigerator and get whipped cream and strawberries.

I walk to the table and put everything on top of the pancake then I put syrup on them and start eating.

While I was putting the stuff on my pancakes everyone came in and started eating with me. While eating I get a call "hewwo" I say with pancakes in my mouth "umm yes hello this is Elijah is Miss. Lucia Bennett there" I hear Elijah on the other line says I swallow my food "yea hey I was eating" I say and take another bit of my food.

"Ohh umm I was wondering if we can meet up someday" he says seeming kind of nervous "yea sure I would like that" I say with a smile "alright then bye love" he says "bye" I say back and I hang up the phone.

"Who was that" Stef asks "ohh someone I have to meet up with" I say then give him a I will tell you later look "alright" he says.

"Hey what really happened last night because I can't really remember shit" Jeremy says and I, Bonnie and Tyler nod are head.

"Well it started when we got here and started drinking, we started dancing and I'm pretty sure Lucia made a weed plant that even us vampires got high off" Stefan begins.

"Then we went into the games we played uno and whoever won got 10 dollars from everyone which was Bonnie then we went on to jenga and whoever lost had to get punched and that was Trever" Caroline says.

"Then we drank and some some more and that started the dance party and Tyler and Jeremy where making out and Lucia you where dancing with Stef and Care" Damon says continues.

"Then Lucia got all of us all to calm down and we fell asleep watching a movie" Rose finishes the story.

"Haha nice" I say and finish the last bite of my pancakes and get up to make a coffee.

"Ohh can you make me on" I hear everyone asks "yea sure" I say and start making everyone a coffee "alight here done" I say and everyone comes and gets one "this is so good" Care says then they all say there thanks.

"So what going to be going on today" I ask taking a sip of my coffee "I'm not really sure I guess it's going to be a boring day" Stef says "alright can we go shopping" I ask "yes" Care says "ohh let's go" Bon says and Stef nods his head and the other do the same besides Rose and Trever because they don't have there rings yet.