Chapter 91

Previously: "Alright" they say back then we watch what's evers on tv then we had dinner then we went to bed with Klaus in Elijah's spot and Elijah's in Klaus and everyone else where they usually sleep.

Alright everyone wake up we got people to save" I shout and they jump off the bed then I get up and hold Spades who's still sleeping.

"What do you mean by people to save?" Stefan asks with a yawn.

"Well we have to save Freya aka the Mikalsons sister, then we have to save Davina so she won't have to die and go through the whole harvest thing, then we have to figure out what to do with Marcel then we have to kill some people and I think that should be it well I don't know I need to ask Oliver" I explain and they nod.

"Okay" they say "great now Kol let's go get dressed" I say and the other leave.

"So what type of outfit are we going for today" I ask "something comfortable because we are going to be doing a lot" Kol answers.

"Okay" I say and we walk to the closet, the others walk out and go get dressed.

Kol starts looking through my shoes "I'm choosing shoes first" he says "alright I don't mind" I say.

He then looks through all my shows and pulls out blue air Jordan's "we both have these" he says then walks to his clothes and pulls them out.

He then walks to my side again "and since we are going comfy then some black sweat pants a white shirt and a hoodie" he says, picking out all the items.

He then walks back to his side and pulls out the same outfit. 

"Alright now for Spades" he says then goes to Spades clothes and picks out the same shoes and outfit.

"Aww now we are all matching" I say excited "yup" he also says excited then I see a worried look on his face.

"but what if we get to hot" he asks "oh I made this spell that can cool you down if it hot and it can warm you up if your to cold" I explain and he looks at me in shock then nods

"You have to teach me it" he says "of course I will" I say then grab me and Spades clothes.

Then I walk out of the closet and set a sleeping Spades on the bed and put pillows around him.

I then walk to the bathroom and change my clothes and do my hair.

Once I'm done I walk out and go to Spades and change his diaper and put his clothes on him.

I then wake him up "wake a baby let's go eat" I say and he snaps his eyes open and smiles at me.

"Hi hunny ready to eat" I ask and then pick him "today you are going to match with me and Pop" I say and he squeals.

Kol then walks to us and we nod looking at each other happy with how we look.

Kol then looks at Spades "aww look at my little man" Kol says and Spades giggles

I hand Spades to Kol and Kol starts tickling him "my little lady's killer" Kol says and I let out a laugh "okay let's go eat the others are already down there" I say with a smile after I stopped laughing.

He nods and we walk out of the room with him still holding Spades.

We go to the dining room and see the others sitting around and we sit down and we all start eating.

We all talk and finish breakfast.

"Alright let's go get Freya" I say and Finn snaps his head up to me "really" he asks and I nod.

"Omg thank you" he says then runs to me and pulls me into a hug "no problem" I say we then pull away and walk out of the house and go to are cars.

Elijah of course drives and I give him the address.

"When do you plan on giving Enzo his surprise" Silas asks "probably after we get back home" I say and the ones that went with me yesterday "what surprise" Klaus asks.

"I got Enzo a car and the name of the car is called a Ferrari Enzo" I says "that's sweet" they say "yeah it's just because he's been through so much and you all have to so expect a surprise in the future" I say with a laugh.

"Really" they all excited and I nod "yup" I say.

We then went back to talking about other things till we arrived at the cottage.

When we arrive we all get out of our cars then walk to the cottage.

"So you want to siphon the spell of the coffin" I ask Kai.

"I can still siphon things I thought I couldn't because I have my own magic" Kai says confused and surprised.

"yeah you still can I mean it's useful" I say and in the corner of my eye I see him look down with a sad face "and pule it's one of my things about you and you look like such a badass" I say and I see him smile.

"Alright let's do this" I say then kick the door open and I lead them to the coffin.

When we reach the coffin I see Kol hand Spades to Elijah and walk closer to the coffin "she looks kind of familiar" he says tilting his head.

"I mean she was you dare to a Christmas party in the 1914s" I say with a laugh. He pulls a disgusted face and I laugh harder.

I stop laughing after a few "I remember that party I got daggered" he says then glares at Klaus who smiles awkwardly at him then turns to Spades in Elijah's arm and starts playing with him.

"Okay now let's get this done Kai" I say and he nods and puts his hand on the coffin then they start to glow red.

"God I forgot how good that felt" Kai says then pulls his hands away and I hear a little pop sound.