Chapter 54

Previously: I then walk to the door and scan my finger and put in the password then walk in.

"Hey guys I'm home" I shout out not knowing if they can hear me I then use my vamp hearing.

"In the living room" I hear Lexi shout so I go to where I heard her voice.

While walking I look down at Spades "ready to see your aunt and uncle" I ask and Spades nods his head and I can see the excited look on his face.

I walk into the living room and see Henrik and Lexi sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey guys" I say and they turn to me "hey- Omg Spades" Henrik squeals and walks to us.

"Can I hold him?" he asks and I nod and hand him Spades.

"Hello I'm your uncle Henrik" he says "hello I'm Spades" Spades says with a smile.

"I don't know if I told you this before but I love his eyes," Hen says, looking at Spades.

(Right eye)

(Right eye)

(Left eye)

"Yeah I know they are so pretty" I say looking at Spades eyes.

"They are pretty" Lexi says and and I jump not realizing she walked over.

"Jesus you scared me" I say and she lets out a little chuckle Spades then lets out a little giggle.

"What are you laughing at" I say and start tickling him and he giggles some more.

After a few I stop tickling him "alight you guys ready to go get your suit and dress" I ask and they nod.

"Once done we can come back here and work on you wolf some more Henrik" I say looking at him.

"Alright sounds good" he says, bouncing Spades on his hip.

We start walking to the door and then walk out of the house and I lock the door then we go to the impala.

I buckle Spades in and me and Lexi get in the front with me driving and Henrik got in the back to play with Spades.

I began driving to the dress and tux shop we were at before.

We start talking about the ball "I found the perfect dress for you Lexi" I say excitedly.

"Ohh I can't wait," she says excitedly. After a few we reach the dress shop.

We all get out of the car with Henrik holding Spades and walk into the store.

"You want to help out getting Lexi's dress then we can go get your suit" I ask Henrik and he nods "yeah that's fine" he says and I nod.

I then walk to the cashier I saw from before "hey" I say she turns to me "ohh you are here for the dress" she asks and I nod "alight just give me a second let me go get it" she says.

"Alight" I say she then walks off and I turn to Henrik and Lexi.

"I hope you like the dress" I say getting kind of nervous now "I'm going to love it" she says with a smile.

I turn back around and the work walks to me holding the dress "thank you so much" I say and take the dress from her.

I turn to Lexi and hand her the dress and we walk to the dressing rooms. She walks in to the dressing room.

"Well well well look what the cat dragged in" I hear Elena annoying ass say "what you" I ask she looks at me shocked but quickly snaps out of it.

"What are you doing here do you even have enough money to buy anything" she asks.

"For one do you have enough money and didn't you see what my bank account looked like and ask how I have that much money" I ask.

She looks at me shocked again and "well I well" she stutters then looks over to Henrik.

"Omg your cheating I'm telling Stefan and he's going to get back with me and maybe I can play Damon to" she says excited and smirks.

"Okay go ahead" I say with a yawn knowing none of that's going to happen.

"Anyway can you like leave me alone" I ask looking at my nails thanking of getting them done to match my dress.

She looks mad then stomps away "god she's such a bitch I can't believe Stefan used to love her" Lexi says then walks out of the dressing room.

"holy shit Lexi you look hot" I say looking at her she does a little twirl "I know" she says with a smirk.

"But I do really love this dress" she says "ohh I'm so happy you do" I say

She checks herself out some more then walks back in the dressing room and gets changed.

Me and Henrik wait for Lexi to get done and once she is we walk to the guys side for Henriks tux's.

"God I can't wait for your sibling to see you" I say "I know same" Hen says back.

"Like I can't wait to see the look on their faces but not just their faces, Esther's face too" I say thinking about it.

"I can't wait to call her bad mother to her face" Hen says and me and Lexi laugh Spades starts laughing "I don't want your talking about" he says letting out giggles we start laughing at him "he so cute" Lexi says.

"He is" me and Ben say "alight well Hen you have to pick out your tux now so got to give Spades up" I say and he looks sad but nods "can I have him" Lexi asks and I nod.

Hen gives Spades to Lexi and Spades starts playing with her hair "nice" he says still playing with it "thank you" Lexi says "welcome" Spades says.

After a few of Henrik getting fitted for his tux and picking out a tie.

"Alright we can go now" Hen says then walks to Lexi and takes Spades after asking for him and Lexi hands him over.

We then walk to the cash register and I pay for everything and then walk out and go to the car.

We all get in and I buckle in Spades.

I then drive us back to the house.