Chapter 92

Previously: "God I forgot how good that felt" Kai says then pulls his hands away and I hear a little pop sound.

I snap my head to the coffin and see Freya start to lift up the lid.

Finn steps forward and helps her lift it up.

Once it's lifted up Freya sits up and looks around and we all just wave at her with awkward smiles.

"What. who" she says looking around at all of us.

Finn then steps forward "Freya" he says and Freya snaps her head to him "Finn" she says then looks around again "Elijah, Klaus, Kol, Rebekah" she says in aww looking at all of her siblings.

Finn then walks forward and pulls her into a hug and she hugs him back.

The rest of us stand there and watch, then Kol hands me Spades.

He and the rest of the Mikaelsons walk forward and join the hug.

They pull away form the hug and Freya looks at the rest of us "what's up" I say and Spades waves. "Hello, who are you?" she says worry of us.

I intrude us all and she nods.

"Okay now that's over who wants to help Freya get used to the world and who wants to go talk to Davina with me" I ask.

"I'll help her get used to everything" Caroline says and I know "alright anyone else" I ask "we will" Nora, Mary and Rebekah say and I nod.

"Anyone else" I ask and Liz, Jeremy, Tyler, Finn, Alaric and Jenna nod.

"Okay anyone else" I ask and the others shake their heads no "okay then everyone thats not help Freya lets go see a little witch" I say and they nod and we walk out of the cottage.

We all go to our cars and get in and I give Elijah the address to the church.

When we reach the church we all get out and start walking to the door.

While walking I hear Olive singing Raging on a Sunday by Bohnes.

"Seriously" I ask with a laugh "what it fits" he says with a shrug and I shake my head.

We reach the door and Elijah opens it and we all walk in.

I lead them to Davina's room and knock and no one answers.

"Hello, anyone home" I ask and knock again and it's silent again "girl if you don't open this damn door I already know you are in there and plus I can hear your heartbeat," I say annoyed.