Chapter 86

Previously: "GO" and we are off.

We finish racing the four laps with me winning

We finish racing the four laps with me winning. Bonnie in second, Kol and Kai in 3rd, Silas and Stefan in 4th, Klaus, Enzo and Elijah finish 5th.

Lexi, Jenna and Rebekah come in 6th, Care, Nora and Mary come in 7th, Jermey comes in 8th.

Tyler and Damon come in 9th, Oliver and Henrik come in 10th, Ric and Finn come in last.

The funny thing is we all were right behind each other though like seconds behind each other.

"You guys did really well for beginner drivers," Jack says with an impressed look on his face.

"Thank you" they all say with a smile.

"That was so fun" Jermey says then walks to me and pulls me into a hug "thank you for making one of my dreams come true" he whispers to me 'no problem I am happy that i could make one of them true and I want to make more come true for all of us" I say with a smile then we both pull away form the hug.

"I have a question, what plane are we taking to New Orleans" Klaus askes "which everyone you guys want to take" I answer and they nod and I can see them thinking about it.

I then turn to Jack and the others that helped with driving "thank you guys so much for helping with this" I say with a thinkful smile "you know we got your back sis" Jack says and the others say something similar to it.

I let out a little laugh and they all walk to me and pull me into a group hug.

After we finish hugging for a few we pull away.

"Alright after we drive the cars back to the car lot we have to go" Jessi says "alright I will see you guys soon and don't forget to invite me to your next race" I say "we would never" they say then go to the cars they rode in.

I turn to the pack "alright guys go back to the car you came in the others have to leave when we get back" I say "okay" they say snapping out of their thoughts and walk to their cars and get in then drive away.

I then walk to my car and get in and put on my seatbelt and drive away after making sure Jack is good.

We reach the car lot and park the car and get out and say bye to Jack again, he then walks to the car that he and the others arrived in and I see the other already in the car so I wave bye they do the same thing then drive off.

I then walk to Liz and grab Spades and hold him "did you see me hunny" I ask and he nods with a smile "me" he says.

"Soon but first i'll start you off with something small then you will be able to do if you want to when you are older" I say and he claps his hands and smiles big at me and squeals in excitement.

I grin then look over at the others "y'all ready to go" I ask "yes Elskan and I believe we all came to a agreement in what plane we want to take " Elijah says.

"Alright we can talk about it when we get in the car because Alfred is waiting" I say and we walk to the car and get in.

Alfred makes sure we all are okay and there, then drives off.

"So which plane do you guys want to take" I ask "first one" they all say "the beds and rooms are slightly better in the first one don't get me wrong I love the second one but god the beds in the first one and there is a lot more space" Damon explains and I nod.

"Alright i was kind of hoping you guys would pick that one" I say with a little laugh at the end.

They let out a breath of relief and smile back.

I then play some music and sing along to it.

The song we are listening to comes to an end and I see what about to play next so I pause it before it can play.

"Alright this song is called meet me in Amsterdam (by RINI) and i'm opposed with the song" I say and the nod I then play the song and start quietly singing along with it.

"I would sail across the world
Row this boat from dusk til dawn
To a place where we belong
Girl your body is calling me

There ain't no sunshine, no sunshine
Where I was before
But I found the Love the warmth in your arms

Won't you come closer, let it take over
I don't need anything, I just want you

When I saw her in my dreams,
Never thought it meant a thing til I felt and
Touched her skin, when she smiles, my knees go weak

There ain't no sunshine, no sunshine
Where I was before
But I found the Love the warmth in your arms"

I keep quietly singing along to the song till it comes to an end "that was a nice soothing song in a way" Enzo says "yeah it is" I say and we kind of sit there for a second an I then play the next song which is Lions, TIgers & Bears by Jazmine Sullivan and sing along to it again.

The song fishes "can I play a song" Oli asks and I nod and hand him my phone.

I see him look through my playlist but I can see what song he picked.

The song starts playing and I know what song it is right away.

(Casablanca by bayou)

"Girl I'm tired of these games
You keep on lying to my face

Bad baby from Casablanca
Stole my heart like Ali baba
But she ain't no one's lover, she comes and goes
Dubai to Abu Dhabi, love is just a hobby
When you think you got her
Then she's gone

Our love is sweet turned sour (Sweet, sweet)
No petals left on her flower
We go downward (We, we)
Her hourglass don't have hours
Cuz she ain't just mine
She belongs to the city at night
So don't waste my time
I'm done with all your pretty lies"

Me and Oli keep singing to the song, When we are done singing we keep on playing music switching after every song. After a few we finally arrive home.

We get out of the car and I turn to Alfred "thank you' I say and he nods and I then turn around and about to walk to the door.

"Miss. Lucia" I hear Alfred call, I turn back around and walk to him "what's up" I ask.

He looks kind of nervous "umm well you see lily my daughter" he says "I know who she is you don't have to say my daughter, but what about her is there something wrong with her" I ask concerned.

"Oh no she is fine but it has to do with school" he says kind of nervous "okay what about it" I ask "well you see i think she is getting bullied because people don't think I get paid alot for being a chauffeur" he explains and I nod.

"But you do get paid a lot i mean you live in a mansion" I say and he nods "i know but umm the hole point of this is because my daughter is having one of those career day and they want me to bring my boss in to prove I have a lot of money it more complicated than that but this is the best way I can explain it" he explains and I nod "okay when is this" I ask.

"Its friday" he says "you know we are going to New Orleans that day" I say and he nods "i'll see if I can make it if i cant im sorry" I say.

Like i'm going to miss it i think to myself and I see him nod sadly but hopeful.

" Bye I'll see you later" I say and he nods "bye Miss. Lucia" he says then drives away.

I walk in the house and go sit on the couch with everyone else and we watch some TV till it becomes later and we eat dinner then watch more tv than go to our rooms and go change then sleep.