Chapter 56

Previously:I get me and Spades off the couch and walk back to the main house and walk through it and go to my car and buckle Spades in then drive us home.

"Hey Hunny do you want to stop and get your pet snake Ace some food" I ask "yes" he cheers.

I stop at the light then search it up for the directions. Once I find one close by I put it into the gps and follow the directions till we get there.

"Alright honey we are here" I say once we reach the store.

I turn off the car and take my wallet and keys.

I then look down at myself and fix my suspenders and look at Spades to make sure his outfit is okay.

(Her outfit in case you don't remember what it looks like)

Once I'm sure it hood I get out of the car and go to the back door and open it

I then unbuckle Spades and rest him on my hip.

"Where is Ace anyways" I ask Spades he reaches around his neck and pulls Ace off it "right here" he says holding Ace up.

"I wonder how you aunt and uncle didn't see it" I say and we both shrug and he puts Ace back around his neck.

"Alright ready buddy" I ask and he nods "alight but we have to hurry but still be calm because it's about to be dark soon" I say and he nods.

I then walk to the door and open it and walk in. "Hello welcome" I dude says "thanks" I say "can I help you find anything" he asks "yeah I need stuff for a snake" I say "alright fallow me" he says and starts walking somewhere so I follow him.

"Hey I have a question" I say the dude.

"What up" he asks "are you going to the ball tomorrow" I ask and the dude looks sad "no I am not don't have enough money for a suit" he says looking down sadly.

"Ohh that's so said hey what your name" I ask "Oliver" he says.

"Well I'm Lucia and this is Spades" I say then start to think I don't know why but I feel some type of connection to him not in a mate way but he belongs to the pack in a way.