Ch.5

Year later 16 years old.

I was walking around in my new area. I had to leave Stain to work for the League of villains. Of course I am not much of a use to them. Unless someone needs killing.

I was just walking around looking around at everything coming up on a school. I was walking around until I found a pond with fish.

I sat on the ground putting my hand in letting the fish play with my fingers. I sighed my head laying on the side of the man made pond. My peaceful moment was interrupted with talking from a open window.

"I don't know what you think your doing Deku but we aren't done." A angry voice said.

Deku?

"Don't tell me your taking notes on how to be a hero. That's so pathetic." Someone else said.

"He's delusional." Another laughed.

"Come on guys just give it back." Some other guy said.

Boom.

"Ah! That's so mean!" The boy cried and a book flew out the window about to fall in the water. I caught it before it did. It was burned.

Hero notes?

"Most first string heroes show potential early on people look at them and just know they're destined for greatness. When I'm the only student from this crap school to get in U.A. People will start talking about me like that. They'll realize I'm legit the next big thing. That's not ego talking I just know I'm that good." The boy said.

I rolled my eyes. That's definitely your ego.

"Ego." Another mocked.

"Here's a word for advice nerd. Don't even think of applying or else." The guy said and it was a bit quiet.

"That's just sad thought you had at least a little fight in ya."Someone else said.

"He finally gets it he will never be a hero better to find out now instead of later I guess." A different voice said.

"You know if you really want to be a hero that badly there might be another way. Just pray that you'll be born with a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building." I assume the main guy said.

I was stunned at the guy telling someone to kill them selfs. I remembered the similar words being said to me. I sighed looking at the book in my hand and flipped through it.

If this kid can do and see all this I disagree. I'm not going to let this kid end up like me.

I then saw who I assumed to be the owner of this book. I ran over.

"Hey excuse me is this yours?" I asked and he nodded sadly taking it.

"Hey um look don't listen to them ok. If you want to be a hero be one." I said.

"I can't not without a quirk." He said sadly.

"Of course you can. Being a hero doesn't matter what power you have or how strong you are. It's about sacrificing yourself for others no reward needed at least that's what my master says." I said ruffling his green hair.

"So don't look so down ok." I said and he was looking at me like I just came down from heaven.

"Thank you for saying all that." He said and I nodded walking pass him.

"No need to thank me. Have a good day." I said and when he went to say something I disappeared.

I went to the roof of the school and watched the boy carefully. He had a big smile on his face as he hugged the burnt book. He then began to walk happily home.

I smiled to myself remembering how he looked at me. No one had ever looked at me like that but then again he has no idea who I am.

Hours later.

"Hey need you to do this." Tomura said handing me a list of people.

"Ok capture or just kill?" I asked.

"Kill." He grumbled.

"Ok." I said and left the bar.

When I found the people they were in a group. Good thing that crusty bastard put the blood type on here. I jumped off the roof and landed in the group.

"Full body crystal." I said their bodies blood getting crystallized them not being able to move.

"God you guys are ugly." I laughed. They tried to move and say things.

"By the way Tomura says hi. Drain." I said and blood started to drain out through their eyes, ears, mouth, and nose.

I smirked at the pool of blood at my feet.

It only took 5 minutes for them to die of blood loss.

I smiled and walked away.

I washed my shoes off in some water before actually going back to the hideout.

No one waited up for me. I didn't think they would. I sighed and walked to my new room. It was better then the one with Stain.

I laid in bed on my phone.

I miss Stain.