Ch.60

(The song above fits perfectly right now.)

Izuku had woken me up a bit late the next morning.

"Good morning." He said leaning over me.

"Morning. Where's Haruto?" I asked rolling over.

"At school." He said and I sat up.

"What!" I yelled and he hushed me.

"He's at a school for hero's kids. Just like here it has constant security and they know what Izumi looks like. It's just like U.A no one will get in." He said and I sighed.

"Besides he can make some good friends that we can trust." He said laying down next to me.

"How come you're not at work?" I asked holding my knees up to my chest as he rubbed my bear back.

"I told you I was going to make up for it. Everyone took off today after I said that I found you." He said and I sighed. I felt him sit up and lean against me his chin on my shoulder. His fingers trailing up and down my arm.

"I know last night doesn't mean you trust me. But it's a start." He said and kissed my shoulder.

"How is sleeping with you a form of trust?" I asked him.

"Because you let me see how vulnerable you are. You trust me to make you feel good." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Ok." I said and he laughed.

"Plus you haven't slept with anyone else so." He said and I sighed.

"I really hope Haruto didn't hear anything." I said.

"He didn't after you fell asleep I checked on him. He was still dead asleep." He said and I nodded.

"Everyone wanted to hangout you want to go?" He asked and I nodded.

"Sure I just need a shower." I said getting up. I swayed side to side my head a little dizzy.

"Whoa you ok?" He asked holding me up. I nodded shaking my head.

"Yes I'm fine." I said before walking to the bathroom and taking a hot shower.

After I did that we got dressed and was about to leave. I was about to open the door but I stopped.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" Izuku asked and I didn't say anything my body started to sway again. Izuku grabbed my shoulders and looked at my face.

"God your pail." He said and I felt my body fall back into his my hand slipping from the door handle. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as Izuku caught me.

Izuku POV

"Uh Y/n." I said and laid her on the floor gently. I looked her over I was panicked. I picked her up and laid her down on the couch. I then called Todoroki.

"Hey." I said when he answered.

"What's up?" He asked and I sighed looking at y/n.

"We are going to be late Y/n is having a blood flow issue." I said watching color come back to her face.

"Ok." He said and I sighed hanging up.

I sat on the couch next to her. When she moved I got up and went to get her water and a snack. She woke up and moved to sit up straight.

"What happened?" She asked as I walked over.

"You fainted." I said getting on my knee and handing her the water and snack.

"Oh fuck." She said and grabbed them.

"Do you know why you did?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I got a blood pressure issue after Haruto was born. I can't tell you how many times I passed out at home or work in front of him." She said and I sighed.

"I really wish I didn't mess up and was with you to help you with that." I said and she ran a hand in my hair.

"It's fine." She said and I just smiled.

"You still want to go?" I asked and she nodded.

"Ok eat that and we can go." I said and stood. I heard her open the snack and I looked around. I picked up some of the toys Haruto left on the floor. Then there was a knock on the door. I walked over opening it with toys in my hands. My assistant stood at the door in a fancy dress.

"Chloe? What are you doing here?" I asked and she pushed past me into my house.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out for lunch." She said and I glanced at Y/n who glared at the back of her head. I laughed nervously.

"Um I'm a little busy." I said messing with the toys in my hand. She glanced at them.

"Why do you have action figures of All Might and yourself?" She asked and I looked at the toys.

"Oh um they aren't mine they are my sons." I said walking past her to the couch where Y/n sat.

"Since when did you have a son? Admit it you collect that shit." She said slowly turning around.

"No actually they are his sons toys." Y/n growled.

"Oh who's this?" She asked and I went to say but Y/n spoke first.

"I'm his baby mama." Y/n said and Chloe laughed.

"Don't look at me like that girl just because you're his baby mama doesn't mean you have a claim on him. He can go out with me right Izuku?" She said and I didn't say anything because Y/n stood. I was watching her walk up to Chloe. Fuck.

"It does if both me and my son are staying here. Plus he fucked me real good last night so you can take you're slutty ass back were you came from before I put you in the hospital." Y/n growled in her face.

"Whoa ok that's enough." I said walking over and splitting them up.

"What I'm not scared." Chloe said and I sighed.

"Oh trust me she will put you in the hospital. And I would like to fix my family." I said pushing her out the door.

"Oh and you're fired." I said and closed the door. I turned back to Y/n.

"So does that mean we are." She cut me off.

"No but yes." She said and I was confused.

"What?" I asked.

"We aren't back together but you're still mine and I'm still yours." She said and I just nodded still not really understanding.

"Ok let's go before I get anymore visits." I said and we left to Todoroki's house.

At Todoroki's

When we got there Emiko dragged Y/n off.

Y/n POV

"Whoa the hell?" I asked as she slammed the door to the room that we are in.

"I have something to tell you." She said and I nodded.

"What?" I asked and she started crying.

"I'm pregnant." She said and I was confused.

"Ok that's a good thing right?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Why not?" I asked and she sighed.

"I don't know who's it is." She said and I gasped and yelled.

"What!"