Ch.23

Everyone was training while I watched. Eraser said I was still recovering so I wasn't allowed to join. I was bored so Aizawa said I can go swim in the near by lake.

Luckily for me Nemuri packed a swim suit for me. I put it on and walked to the lake. Of course I wasn't going to fully swim in the deep water.

The water is nice and cold on my skin as I slowly got in. I sat on the ground underneath the water and just watched the clouds pass by.

I decided it's a good time to at least get rid of my slight fear of the water.

"Hey Y/n." I heard someone yell.

"Midoriya?" I said turning around.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I questioned getting up out the water. I walked over to him and he blushed hard.

"I'm on a break Aizawa s-said to check on you." He said and I smiled.

"You look nervous? You ok?" I asked. He nodded stepping back.

"Yeah I'm ok just um your outfit." He said and I laughed.

"Oh come on Midoriya it's a swim suit." I said stepping closer grabbing his shirt.

"It's still revealing." He said not looking at me.

"I don't mind Midoriya. Hey how about you help me really fast." I asked and he nodded.

"Can you teach me how to swim more?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yeah I can." He said and I smiled walking back to the lake. He took his shirt off and followed.

He grabbed my hands. We slowly walked to the deep part. Him walking backwards the water up to our waist.

"You sure you um want me to touch you?" He asked shyly. I smiled.

"It's fine." I said as the water was at our chest now. We kept walking.

"It's deep right here ready?" He said water at his neck. I nodded slowly walking off the edge. He caught me by my waist pulling me close.

He pulled me way from the edge. He then slowly pushed me off him. I remembered what he said last time and I floated as he held my hands.

"See you got it." He said smiling as he slowly let go of my hands. He let go and I was there my head still above water.

"There you go." He said and I smirked evilly. He raised a eyebrow. I then splashed water at him.

That started a splash war between us. We laughed hard splashing each other. I didn't notice but he was getting closer. I realized it when he grabbed my hands and pulled me to him. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he spun us around in the water slowly. Our laughing turning to heavy breathing. We looked in each other's eyes his eyes shining in the sunlight just like yesterday. I looked at him softly as he glanced at my lips for a few seconds. We both leaned in slowly I tilted my head to the side a bit before our lips met.

The kiss was soft and passionate for a bit until it slowly got more hungry. My hands in his wet curls as I bit his lip a little. I felt him smirk before his hand ran up my back then getting tangled in my hair as he pulled. I gasped as my head leaned back. I smiled as he kissed softly down my neck.

"I knew you were bad Izuku." I whispered breathless.

"Shh." He hushed me as he gently bit my ear. I giggled as he let my hair go. He leaned in kissing me again. He licked my bottom lip and I let him in. I hummed as he slightly growled at the feeling of our tongues dancing together. It slowly got rougher.

He pulled away putting our heads together as he breathed heavy.

"I should probably get back before they send someone out looking." He whispered breathless.