Ch.48

(Three years later!!!)

I had long forgotten about Stains list. My main priority was making sure my relationship with Izuku and my sister was good.

When Izuku turned 19 we moved in together. I was so happy when we did. He has his own agency and since we are living together I tried to do the list but I lost my motivation.

When we turned 20 and my sisters wedding coming up we started to have some problems but all these problems ended in angry rough sex.

I don't know exactly what the problem is. He always started the arguments. I thought it was just stress.

Day of the wedding.

I woke up extremely early not for the reason you would think tho. I was sweating and I felt extremely bad. I got up out of bed quickly actually waking Izuku. I ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I heard Izuku sigh as he got up and walked over in the bathroom. He held my hair back.

"Maybe you shouldn't go to the wedding. You have been sick for the last two weeks." He said and I shook my head.

"No I can't I'm a bridesmaid." I said and he just sighed.

When I was done we quickly ate breakfast and I got my stuff. Him doing the same since he was a groomsmen.

In the car was tense.

"I really think you should stay home." He said and I growled.

"I didn't spend two years fixing my relationship with my sister just to not go to her wedding when she asks me to Izuku." I growled at him.

"You're going to get everyone else sick." He grumbled.

"I don't have any other symptoms it's fine." I growled back he sighed angrily.

"What's your problem?" I asked getting upset.

"What's my problem! What's yours? You have been complaining about every little thing." He said and I sighed trying to keep my tears from falling.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting you home some nights Izuku." I whined.

"Y/n like you wanted I'm on my way to be the symbol of peace. It's taking up all my time." He said and I turned to the window.

"Ok." I whispered.

"Besides we are not going to sit here and act like you haven't been running off doing whatever with whoever." He said and I sighed.

"What you accusing me of cheating now are you serious?" I cried the thought of even doing such a thing making me upset even more.

"Maybe I am or maybe your back at your old ways huh? Killing anyone you see." He said and I sighed.

"I haven't killed in two years not even for Stains list." I cried and the rest of the way there was quiet.

We pulled up to the temple that the wedding was being held at. We sat there quietly I looked in the small mirror wiping my tears away. I sighed and started to get out. He grabbed my arm.

"Y/n I'm sorry." He said and I pulled my arm away.

"Don't touch me." I growled getting out the car. I slammed the car door and got my stuff and went to find my sister.

"Still fighting huh?" My sister asked as she did my hair. I nodded my lip shaking.

"Y/n? Why are you crying? You never cry." She said and moved in front of me. I shrugged.