Ch.27

"Are you sure you want me here?" I asked his mom.

"Why not I know everything that I said but it could set me at ease if I got to know you more. Plus Izuku really likes you." She said and I looked at All Might.

"I will call your mother." He said and walked outside.

"I don't know." I said rubbing my arm. Izuku grabbed my hand.

"Come on Y/n it will be fun." He said and I sighed.

"We just have to see what Nemuri sa-." I was cut off by All Might.

"She said you can. She will be dropping stuff off in a few minutes." All Might said and I sighed. I can only imagine what she's going to bring.

"Ok then I will step out to go get some groceries then really fast." His mother said as she put her shoes on.

"Y/n I can trust you here alone with Midoriya?" All Might asked and I nodded.

"Alright." All Might said and they both left.

I looked over to Izuku.

"Now what?" I asked.

"I know." He said walking me into his room. He closed the door as I looked at some of the All Might stuff he left behind.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours." He said and I blushed a bit.

"Show you what?" I questioned and he laughed.

"The scars Y/n." He said and I nodded.

"Oh ok." I said before pointing at my throat.

"There's one and then." I pulled my shirt up a bit. He blushed.

"Then these two." I said pointing at the one right along my side and then the one that goes from my side to right before my belly button. I looked up at he got closer. His rough finger tip running along side the deep cut on my stomach.

"I can't believe this happened to you." He whispered.

"It's fine Izuku only one still hurts." I said and he looked into my eyes.

"Here look." He said letting go on my and unwrapping his arm. When it was off he pulled his sleeve up. My eyes widened.

"Izuku." I said touching the red skin.

"I know it's ugly." He wined and I laughed.

"Nope not ugly to me. You look hot with scars." I said and he blushed.

"Y-you think so?" He questioned and I nodded.

"Yes Izuku." I said looking up to him. He smiled leaning down. Then there was a knock on the front door. I sighed.

"Will that was fast." I said walking away to the door.

I walked out his room to the front door. Him leaning on his door frame watching me. I opened the door.

"Here is your bag and of course I put some things in it for you." She said not even saying hi first. She handed me a bag.

"Oh and these." She then handed me condoms.

"Uh Nemuri!" I said freaking out. She won't take them back so I shoved them in my back pocket.

"You never know girly. Anyway have fun and don't run off. Love you!" She yelled running down the hall. She didn't give me time to answer. I closed the door and turned to Izuku.

"What why are you so red?" He asked as I walked passed into his room.

"It's nothing I just don't want to open this bag." I said putting it on his bed.