Ch.82

A few months we got married. It wasn't anything big just a small wedding on the beach. Nemuri was so happy and I had Aizawa walk me down the aisle.

Izuku was nothing but tears when he saw me in my dress.

After the wedding Haruto stayed with Ochaco as me and Izuku had our own time together.

I stood at the end of the bed as he slowly took my dress off. My dress fell to the floor as his hands trailed up my sides. He kissed my shoulder leading to my neck. I sighed leaning back against him.

"You happy now?" I asked playfully.

"Of course I am." He said and I felt his breath on my ear.

"Mrs. Midoriya." He whispered in my ear and I turned around in his arms. I smiled at him and kissed him.

The next week we went on our honeymoon in Bali. That had nice blue water and white beaches. Of course we brought Haruto with us. He was having so much fun.

Me and Izuku sat on the beach watching Haruto play in the water.

"I could live here." I said enjoying the hot sun on my skin.

"Really now even tho they speak a completely different language." Izuku said and I sighed.

"Yeah that is unfortunate. I don't understand how you can speak it." I said and he laughed.

"I'm the number one hero I need to know different languages." He said and I just shrugged.

"Thank you for taking us here Izuku. Haruto seems to really be having fun." I said and he nodded.

"Yeah." He said.

"Mommy mommy!" Haruto yelled running over.

"Yes baby?" I asked him.

"Can you help me build a sand castle?" He asked and I nodded.

"Of course baby." I said getting up and following him to a spot on the beach.

A week later.

We got back home officially a complete family.

"Mommy can I go to Akira's?" Haruto asked and I nodded. I stood at the door watching him run down the road. He went to her house and I saw Ochaco let him in. I sighed and went in the house.

"Haruto is at Ochaco's I said to Izuku who was bringing bags in.

"Ok." He said and I sighed.

I looked around our home. Feeling nothing but joy and happiness.

"Who would have thought I would be a stay at home mom and not in jail." I said to myself.

A two months later

"Izuku!" I yelled coming out our room happily. Haruto was at Emiko's since she wanted to see him.

"Yes love?" He asked. I walked in the living room and he was working on something on the coffee table. I sat on the couch next to him as he worked.

I was excited to show him what I had in my hand.

"I think we should move." I said and he paused.

"Why?" He asked.

"It's to small here." I said and he dropped everything and leaned back on the couch a arm on the back of it.

"You haven't complained about it before." He said.

"Well now we kinda have to." I said and he was confused.

"Why? I thought you liked it here?" He asked and I smiled.

"It's a requirement now." I said and he was still confused as I handed him something. He was confused but took it. He looked at it and then looked back to me with widened eyes.

"Please tell me this isn't a joke." He said and I shook my head.

"So you really are pregnant?" He asked and I nodded. He smiled brightly at me and hugged me tightly. He pulled away.

"Ok so you're right we need a new house. I need to bake sure you don't drink. You need plenty of rest. Oh we need to tell Haruto and make sure he is ok with moving. we need to make sure it's a safe neighborhood. Oh we need to make a doctors appointment." He mumbled on and on and I just watched him play with his bottom lip as he did.

"Izuku hey." I said and he stopped looking at me.

"One thing at a time ok. How about a doctors appointment first." I said and he nodded. He got his phone like he was going to call someone. He stopped and then looked at me.

"I don't know who to call." He said and I moved closer cuddling his side.

"It's ok I do." I said getting my own phone out. He sighed.

"I'm nervous." He said as I put the number in.

"Why?" I said not calling the number yet.

"I'm going to be apart of it this time. What if I mess up again?" He said and I sighed.

"Izuku you will do great i know it. Like I said one thing at a time." I said.

"Ok." He said.

Later

We had called and made a appointment. Izuku has been looking at houses. I ran to the door when I got a text that my sister and Todoroki were here. I let them in.

"Hey guys come in." I said and Haruto ran in to show Izuku something. Emiko handed me one of the twins. I smiled at the baby who was now two months old.

"Mommy look." Haruto said and I looked down to him. He was showing me a drawing he made of  me, him, and Izuku.

"Wow that's so good. Tell daddy to put it on the fridge." I said and he ran back to Izuku.

"Emiko guess what." I said walking over to her.

"What?" She said and I just couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm pregnant." I whispered to her and she smiled.

"Really that's great." She said excitedly yet tiredly.

We talked for a bit and she said that she would like to stay for dinner. I didn't mind and the boys watched the kids as we made dinner.

When it was done we all sat at the table as the twins slept in our room. Haruto sat next to me.

"Hey Haruto." I said and he didn't look up from his food.

"Yeah?" He said eating.

"Mommy is getting you something." I said glancing at Izuku.

"Really what is it?" He said excitedly. I leaned over and whispered in his ear. He gasped.

"Really? Yay! When do they get here?" He asked and I sighed.

"It's going to take a little bit for them to get here. But do you want a brother or sister?" I asked him and he sat in thought. Doing the same lip thing Izuku does.

"A sister or no brother no a sister. I don't know. He said and everyone laughed.