Ch.12

(I'm bad at fight scenes so bear with me.)

We stood in a gym. I had my sports bra on and the workout pants everyone had. I was already sweaty I had already gotten a few students done. Unfortunately I wasn't allowed to use my quirk. I sighed putting my hair in a ponytail. I looked over to the students.

I of course saw the grape guy looking at me I glared at him scaring him. I looked over surprised Midoriya was also checking me out. He had a eyebrow raised looking very focused. I smiled as he trailed up my body with his eyes. When our eyes met he blushed I laughed winking at him making him blush more. He looked away.

"Alright next up Bakugo. Remember no quirks." Eraser said as Bakugo walked over. I bounced side to side shaking my hands before Eraser said go. My hands now in fists.

"Come at me villain." He growled. I ran to him faking a punch and kicking him in the face. I kicked his leg out from underneath him and kneed him in the stomach. He grabbed my leg bringing me over his head and slamming me in the ground. I gasped for air as he got up cocky thinking he won.

"Well first thing." I said getting up running up behind him. I jumped up wrapping my legs around his throat and squeezing.

"Don't be so cocky nor turn your back on someone." I said smirking as he clawed at my legs. He fell to his knees tapping my leg. I let go and got off.

"Y/n won." Eraser said.

"Damn." He said coughing. He stood and held a hand out for me. I was confused and shook his hand. That was weird.

"Next Midoriya." Eraser said as I fixed my ponytail. He walked over and was serious. I smiled as Eraser said go. I ran to him like I did Bakugo but this time I slide in between his legs and stood wrapping my arms around his throat a hand on his head. He struggled a bit before grabbing my arms and flipping me over him. I gasped quietly letting go and landing on my feet. I panicked when he grabbed my hand. I went to hit him but he grabbed the other and tripped me. He fell with me landing on top my hands above my head as he sat in between my legs on the ground. I growled at him.

"You know Midoriya." I said slowly wrapping my legs around his hips.

"You get flustered easily." I said and he blushed losing the grip on my hands. I smirked pushing him off as I went with. Him now under me a hand on his throat.

"And dead." I said seeing he was still flustered.

"Y/n won." Eraser said tiredly. Midoriya got up flustered. He stood in front of me looking at me then away a few times. He then walked away a yellow blond kid and the grape harassing him. I laughed.

"Next Emiko." The whole class got tense. She walked in front of me a ways back.

"I have been waiting for this." She said and I laughed crouching to the ground.

"Sure." I said.

"No quirk!" Eraser yelled making sure we understood. We nodded before he said go. We didn't move yet.

"You know you are so selfish leaving like that." She said my eyes narrowing at her.

"Coming from you. I see you still have mom's necklace where's mine?" I asked.

"You don't deserve it." She growled and I stood running at her. My fist connecting with her jaw as she tried to dodge.

"Too slow!" I yelled head butting her. She went for a punch and I grabbed her wrist slamming her into the ground the concrete cracking underneath her. I stood on her throat. She clawed at my leg.

"Stop! Y/n won!" Eraser yelled and I backed off not wanting to get in trouble. I was walking away not letting anger cloud my judgment this time. That's until.

"You selfish bitch! This is why I deserve everything good in life! You should have just died before we were born! Sharing a birthday with you is disgusting!" She yelled and I stopped looking over my shoulder.

"Emiko stop." Eraser said.

"You took her away from me! It's your fault we were in that car all because she was blinded by love for a monster!" She yelled and I snapped. My eyes dark as I turned looking at her. I cut my hand with my nail before running for her. She gasped and Midoriya jumped in my way as the shock caller went off. I fell to my knees screaming at the shock.

"Aizawa I think that's enough!" I heard him yell.

"Yeah man!" Someone else said.

"Damn it turn it off!" Bakugo yelled before the shock stopped. I opened my eyes seeing Midoriya in front of me. I fell forward onto his shoulder.

"I just want to be accepted." I whispered to myself snuggling into his neck before passing out.

Midoriya POV

Me, Kacchon, and Kiri all heard what she said and we all looked at each other as I hugged her to my body making sure she doesn't fall anymore. Kacchon then glaring at Emiko. It's a little hypocritical of him to do but after they fought that hand shake was a sign of him respecting Y/n.

"Midoriya take her to her dorm please while I deal with this one." Aizawa said and I nodded picking up Y/n.

At the dorm.

Y/n POV

I woke up looking at the roof of my dorm room. I looked to the side seeing Midoriya. I didn't want to be alone so I grabbed his hand gently. He looked over to me. We just looked at each other before he smiled.

"I will be right back." He said leaving the room for a second before coming back. He had a first aid. He sat on the floor and started to wrap my hand up.

"Thanks." Is all I said.

"So you have a blood manipulation quirk?" He asked. I nodded.

"That's so cool. You have to tell me everything." He got extremely excited.

"Maybe some other time. I'm really tired." I said smiling at him.

"Oh that's fine." He said finishing my hand. He got up and went to leave.

"Hey um Midoriya." I said hiding in my blanket.

"Yes?" He said at the door.

"Do you think you can stay in here with me for a while?" I asked.

"Sure I can just let me go put this up." He said walking out.

A few minutes later he came back with some homework in his hands. He sat at my desk.

"I hope you don't mind if I do my homework." He asked and I shook my head.

"No you can I don't mind." I said watching as he made sure not to mess up the pictures I had on my desk. I smiled at how gently he moved Stains picture.

Soon I found myself falling asleep to his rambling about whatever subject he was on. He wasn't to loud or to soft so it is the perfect amount of noise to make me fall asleep.

Midoriya POV

I was doing my homework and just happened to glance at Y/n who was fast asleep. I smiled to myself. She looked so peaceful. I admired her for a bit before getting my phone and taking a picture.

I know we just officially met but it feels like I known her forever. I didn't put it as anything I didn't want to come off as creepy.

I then got back to work.