Ch.26

I was in my room at Nemuris when All Might walked in.

"You need me for what?" I asked confused.

"I need you to help convince young Midoriyas mother to let him continue going to U.A. We had this talk with everyone else already." The scrawny man said. I sighed.

"Ok." I said and we left.

At Izukus apartment.

All Might knocked and I waited behind him. The door opened to that lady I saw at the hospital.

"Please come in All Might." She said moving aside.

"Come on Y/n." All Might said and I slowly walked in not making eye contact with the lady. I held my side with the large scar. I grabbed All Mights arm.

"You ok?" He asked and I nodded. For some reason it really hurt. I guess my pain killers aren't working anymore.

"Here sit." The lady said and we sat at a table. She sat across from All Might.

"Izuku!" She called and I heard a door open and close.

"Yes mom....what's this? All Might? Y/n?" Izuku question and his mother pointed at a seat next to her. He sat across from me and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"So what's the surprise?" The woman said.

"We are here to see if you're willing to let young Izuku stay at U.A. One of our staff said you had a problem with one of our students. This is Y/n L/n also known as." He got cut off.

"Carnage. I know her." His mother glared at me. I looked at the table sadly knowing why I'm here now. Izuku reached for my hand but I pulled it away.

"Y/n is a great student. She is at the school for a second chance." All Might said.

"Don't say that she's been getting into fights at school. I hear about it all the time." She growled at him.

"I assure you that that was a personal matter." All Might defended.

"Personal or not what If she hurt my son." She said.

"I would never hurt Izuku." I said honestly.

"Don't say his first name." She growled at me. I just looked away.

"Mom." Izuku mumbled a bit embarrassed.

"I will not allow my son to go to U.A. Not with her around and not if he is going to get injured like this again. If he does it one more time he won't be able to use his arms anymore." He said and I looked up at Izuku. He looked extremely upset.

"Wait what but yesterday you said." He got cut off.

"I know what I said. I thought about it since then and I changed my mined." She said.

"Izuku has admired you for so long even when he didn't have a quirk. Then he suddenly got one." She said and I narrowed my eyes. That's strange.

"But since U.A. He keeps getting hurt. I didn't even know about a villain in school until here recently." She said and then went on saying how she doesn't want him to follow in All Mights footsteps. I sighed knowing Izuku really really loves All Might.

She then said that it would be better if he had stayed quirkless. My eyes widened at that. The comment pissing me off. Izuku stood.

"That's not true!" He yelled.

"Honey I told you I would support you and I wouldn't stop worrying you remember? I know you want to go to U.A. but I can't take it anymore." She said tears in her eyes.

She went on about keeping him safe.

"Ma'am." All Might was cut off.

"It's not like that Mom! It's my own fault I kept getting hurt! The teachers warned me over and over but I didn't listen." He yelled.

"So your saying you didn't learn? Don't you think that means the school is responsible?" She said not looking at him.

She went on about a different school and he got even more upset.

"Izuku." I said as he ran to his room.

"And I don't trust him around her." She finished. I sighed.

"All Might." I said making him lean over. I whispered in his ear what I wanted to do about all this.

"What? No young Y/n." He was cut off as Izuku came back.

"Mom it doesn't have to be U.A." He said holding a peace of paper.

"Here look at this you guys to. I got a letter at the hospital from the kid I saved." He said going on about how the note made him feel like a real hero. I smiled at that.

All Might puffed into his strong form. He then bowed down to them.

Preaching that he will take better care of Izuku. They came to a agreement as Izuku started crying. I leaned my head back smiling.

"This is why Stain loves you so much All Might." I laughed as they looked at me.

"What about her tho." She said and I stood a bit wobbly.

"You won't have to worry so much. I'm sure I am not going back if I'm in the way." I said and Izuku looked at me confused.

"Right All Might." I said as he stood.

"I don't know young Y/n. You have been doing so good and Midnight would be crushed." He said and Izuku spoke up.

"What is she talking about." He asked All Might and he sighed.

"She wants to be put away in Tartarus." All Might said and Izuku looked up at me.

"What? Why!" He yelled stomping over.

"I'm in the way Izu- Midoriya." I said looking down.

"You can't go to Tartarus. I'm not stupid Y/n you're just going to kill your self right when you get in." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah probably." I said and he growled.

"Y/n you are just committing suicide."he growled.

"Ok and? I'm in your way Izuku. You heard All Might you might be the next symbol of peace. Stain wouldn't want to get in the way of that." I said.

"Enough with Stain Y/n. Why do you want to willingly throw everything away." He said and I sighed.

"Stain is all I know. I live by his rules I can't help it." I said walking passed him. He followed more tears falling.

"Y/n please don't." He said as we passed by All Might and his mom. I was leaving. We got in the hallway and he grabbed my hand.

"Please Y/n I'm begging you." He cried. I kept walking and he pinned me against the front door.

"Y/n please." He cried again and I turned around.

"I don't know what you want Izuku. You're mother's right like everyone is. I'm a villain your a hero we aren't supposed to." I was cut off.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence." He growled and I looked up at him. The look on his face made my one eye sting. I looked away.

"Let me convince my mom ok. Please don't Y/n. These past few months had been amazing. I can't imagine you not at school." He said and I sighed.

"Let me talk to her ok." He said.

"Alright." I whimpered. We got interrupted.

"How about you stay the night?" His mother said and I was confused.