Ch.40

I stayed with her all night.

Of course nether one of us got any sleep. She actually scared me one time. After that I definitely couldn't sleep.

It was around 2 in the morning. I was holding her hand and I thought she was sleeping but it looked like she wasn't breathing. I put two fingers on her wrist and I didn't feel anything. I freaked out thinking that she had died.

"Y/n?" I said shaking her. She didn't respond.

"Y/n!" I said louder and still nothing.

"Y/n!" I yelled and shook her harshly. She growled at me.

"What?" She growled and I sighed.

"Oh ok good." I said and sat down as she went back to a out of it state.

In the morning Recovery Girl checked on her and most the poison was out her system already. So she is free to go.

When we got to the dorms it was quiet.

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"Yes." She whispered.

"Ok I will get you something." I said kissing her head before walking to the kitchen.

Y/n POV

I looked around for something to do while Izuku got me food. I saw my sister sitting on the couch alone. I smirked and walked over. I leaned over the back of the couch my arms gently wrapped around her neck. She jumped.

"Whoa chill out I'm to weak to hurt you if I even wanted to." I said my chin on her shoulder. Her short hair tickling my nose.

"Ok then what's this about? Very unlike you." She asked. I sighed.

"Just wanted to asked you a question." I said and she nodded.

"Ok what?"she asked and I smiled.

"About Minas party did you have fun?" I asked and she blushed.

"Yes I did." She said I giggled.

"How far you get?" I asked.

"I don't know what your talking about." She sighed and I laughed.

"Oh come on don't be like that. Me and Izuku were the last ones in here with you three. You really think we didn't notice?" I said and she sighed.

"Nope you guys seemed really into each other at the moment." She said.

"We did. So answer my question how far?" I asked again.

"Far enough." She said and I scoffed.

"What kind of answer is that? Come on details I told you almost everything about mine." I wined making her sigh.

"About as far as you got." She whispered embarrassed.

"Pfft with two guys girl more like you got farther then I have." I said and we both giggled. I leaned my head against hers.

"Dads here by the way." She said.

"Oh." I said pulling away a bit.

"His not happy. He has been looking for you all morning." She said and I sighed.

"I was at Recovery Girls. I got attacked yesterday got poisoned." I said my hands on her shoulders.

"Yeah that's what Aizawa said." She said and I was confused.

"You knew and you didn't tell dad?" I asked and she nodded.

"Dads a different person when it comes to you. It's scary. Especially after you put me in the hospital twice." She said and I sighed not feeling good enough to deal with this.