Ch.32

Todoroki POV six months later

We all stood in the common room. Midoriya was furious.

"5 billion dollars how the HELL DID WE GO DOWN INSTEAD OF UP!" He yelled walking back and forth hands in his hair.

"Maybe someone stole from the jar." Momo said next to me as she held my arm.

"Who would do such a thing." Iida said and everyone looked to Emiko.

"What me! I'm the one who put half that money in the jar!" She yelled standing.

"Who ever the fuck stole from the fucking jar say something before I beat everyone in the room!" Bakugo yelled.

The room was quiet before a brunette stood.

"I did it!" Ochaco yelled.

"Ochaco! WE WOULD HAVE HER BACK TODAY DAMN IT!" Midoriya yelled.

"Sorry I needed it for my family." She said.

"You need 4 billion dollars for your FAMILY!" He yelled making Ochaco cry.

"If it was a few hundred then that's fine but 4 BILLION!" He yelled.

"Deku I." He cut her off.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" He yelled running his hand down his face as his tears fell.

"We all worked so hard Ochaco." He whispered. She just nodded. There was a glass next to Midoriya that he grabbed and threw at the wall at no one.

"DAMN IT!" He yelled before storming off upstairs.

It was silent as Ochaco cried.

"Well clearly we all need a bit of a break Especially with this new endeavor. How about we all hang out tomorrow." Momo proposed to everyone and everyone got a little excited forgetting the set back. She then tugged on my arm. I looked down to her as she gave me a serious look. I nodded understanding what the look meant.

Me and Momo being the richest people here came up with a plan if something like this happened. We had money of our own stashed away safely. She has 3 billion and I only had 1 do to my father disagreeing with this whole thing.

Momo let go of my arm as I walked behind her to the stairs.

I went to Midoriyas room. I knocked on the door.

"What!" He yelled and I just went in.

"Midoriya Momo has a idea for a break for everyone." I said and he sighed.

"When." He asked voice shaky.

"Tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

"Alright I probably should." He said.

"Ok I will leave you be then." I said closing the door.

The next day.

I waited for everyone to leave before I got into my car and started the hour drive to Tartarus.

When I got there I was taken to the head warden. I wasn't nice about it when I got in the mans office. On the way to his office the conditions I saw made me sick.

I walked up to the desk slamming a bag of money on the table.

"I'm here for Y/n L/ns release. This bag has 14 billion dollars that's required." I said. The man only looking up to me.

"Y/n has a life long sentence." He said and I growled.

"Look at her file do to her age she has a bail." I demanded and he rolled his eyes pulling up the file on his computer.