Ch.83

9 months later.

Izuku took off work to bring me to the hospital for the scheduled c-section. Izuku was excited and so was Haruto.

Izuku had taken good care of me even though there were a few complications but he handled it fine and everything was fine.

He also made sure to pay a lot of attention to Haruto as well.

When at the hospital he helped me out and he held Haruto on his hip as he walked in.

He gave the lady at the front desk our names and a nurse came with a wheelchair. They sat me down and we went through the hospital to our room. Haruto didn't understand what was happening but he didn't really need to understand just yet.

We got to a room and I was helped in a hospital bed. Haruto played on Izukus phone in one of the chairs. Izuku sat in the other.

A doctor came in and talked about everything that would happen and what would happen after. We nodded the doctor left and a nurse came in to give me a IV. Izuku grabbed my hand.

"We will be here when you wake up." He said and I nodded.

"Ok." I said

Not long after a nurse came in and took me away.

They gave me laughing gas and I passed out.

Izuku POV

We waited a couple hours. Until Y/n was brought in asleep. Haruto had gotten so bored that he fell asleep. Soon after a nurse came in with the baby in a crib. I got up and walked over.

"Here is your daughter sir. She is perfectly healthy." She whispered and I smiled.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"We need a name and when she is awake we will need signatures." She whispered and I nodded.

"M/n Midoriya." I whispered and she nodded before leaving the room.

(Moms name.)

I picked up my daughter. She woke up a small cry leaving her mouth as she opened her eyes. She has Y/n's eyes. Freckles dusted over her cheeks and nose. I smiled down at her.

"Izu." I hear Y/n whisper and I walked over.

"Hey." I whispered and she held her arms out. I gave her M/n.

"She so cute." She whispered tiredly.

"What did you name her?" She asked and I smiled.

"M/n." I whispered and her eyes widened her one eye filling with tears.

"Izuku." She whimpered. I just smiled at her.

"She has your eyes." I said and she quickly looked at her.

"Oh I thought you meant my red eyes." She said and I shook my head.

"Nope your e/c eyes." I said. I then felt a tug on my pants. I looked down seeing Haruto. I picked him up and put him on the bed. He crawled over to Y/n. She let him look at his sister.

"It's your sister Haruto." Y/n said and he got excited.

"Really yay!"

A few years later.

Me and my sister sat in my new backyard watching the kids play.

"So she has your quirk?" My sister asked and I nodded.

"Yes and I'm worried." I said and she sighed.

"Mom." I turned and look at my son now 9 year old son.

"Yes Haruto?" I asked him.

"I made this for you and dad but his not home so I wanted to show you." He said shyly scratching the back of his head. He has gotten really into art.

"Ok let me see." I said and he showed me a painting he made of the family.

"This is beautiful Haruto. Definitely going on the wall." I said and he laughed shyly.

"It's not that good." He said and I huffed.

"Oh hush yes it is." I said and watched D/n run over happily.

(daughter's name.)

"Big brother play with us." She pleaded with him tugging on his school pants.

"Of course I will." He said and picked her up. They walked in the back yard both of there dark and light green hair bouncing and moving in the wind.

"I'm so glad that everything is better now. Mom would be happy." Emiko said and I nodded.

"Yeah she would be." I said and was surprised when I felt a kiss on my cheek.

"Hey beautiful." Izuku whispered before sitting down at the table with us.

"Hey look what your son made." I said and gave him the painting.

"Whoa this is amazing." He said and I smiled.

"I'm so proud of him." He said.

"We need to put that on the wall." I said and he nodded.

"Definitely." He said.

I smiled watching our big family play together. I kinda thought Haruto would be mean to his sister the older he got but turns out he was more protective then mean.

He gets more and more like his dad every day.

As long as everyone is happy then I don't mind it.

The end

Hope you enjoyed this book.